|Chapter 9|

*Carly's POV*

I woke up to my phone buzzing. It was Alyssa. The text said,

'Hey, I went to go get breakfast for us down the street. Meet me in the lobby at 8:30'

I read it and put my phone down. It was already 7:55 so I decided to take a shower. I grabbed clothes and got dressed.

It was 8:15 by the time i was out if the shower so I put my flip flops on and grabbed my phone. Then I walked out the door and into the lobby to meet Alyssa.

When I got to the lobby, Alyssa was waiting on her phone at the front door.

"Hey Lyss!" I called. She was holding 2 bags of McDonalds for our breakfast. We sat down and ate our food in silence.

"So umm, I woke up at like 5:00 last night and you were gone. Where were you?" I asked because it was only true. She smiled a great bug smile.

"Well there was noises from the room next door, so I went over and it was Matthew Espinosa and Cameron Dallas but I didn't see them. I heard them. On my way back, I bumped into Shawn Mendes and we talked for 5 minutes and Carly, let me be the first to tell you, it was fabulous." She went on about her night. I kept the same facial expression on. This was great. I was above jealous.

"Oh my god Alyssa I'm so happy for you I can't believe you met Shawn Mendes before MagCon." Was all I could say.

*Alyssa's POV*

We finished our food and went back upstairs to get ready for MagCon.

I wore my Shawn Mendes tee, white Hollister shorts, and blue Vans. Carly's wore my Taylor Caniff shirt, denim shorts, and gray Vans. We grabbed our phones and left our hotel for MagCon.

We had VIP tickets so we stood in line to meet the boys. 2 boys would be paired and you would go up to the first pair meet them and go on to the next. It was pretty organized.

We were up next and the first pair was Jack and Jack. We got our phones ready and walked up to them.