|Chapter 20|

I posted the video about 10 minutes after we finished. I tweeted;

CarlyHarrison: new video gunna be up in a few! Psst... It's with Nash, Cam, and Tay!

The comments blew up and I couldn't handle so much, so I posted it already. 500 views in the past four minutes! This one was going to be a hit. I can't wait until Thursday, when we leave for the tour to begin! Just then I got a text.
"Hey Car. Wanna hang out ;)?" It read. It was from Taylor. I responded in a matter of seconds.
"Sure cutie! Let me take a shower, I'll be over in 10!" I sent it and he read it as soon as he got the message. I shut my phone off and ran to my bathroom. I got into the shower, and got ready. I applied foundation, mascara, eyeliner, and a light eye shadow. I wore a tight sunflower crop top and high waisted shorts. I curled my luscious blonde hair and clipped it back with a couple of bobby pins. I slipped on my white sandals and began to walk out of the room when Alyssa and Mahogany stopped me.
"Stop right there hun. Now exactly where are YOU going?" Mo said smirking.
"Taylor's. We're hanging out tonight. Why?" I wondered.
"Nothing. You just dressed pretty nice for what you usually dress like. You must really like him." Alyssa stated observing my obvious crush.
"Well. I guess? A girl can't dress nice for one night?" I asked letting go of the door knob.
"Just make sure he treats you right. You deserve an amazing guy." Mo continued crossing her arms.
"Yeah, I know. He's really sweet," I gave a big smile.
"Anyway, bye guys! See ya later!" I finished leaving and blowing a kiss their way.

I knocked on his wooden door that was across the hall from mine, and he answered the door after a minute or so.
"Hey Taylor! So what are we doing today?" I questioned keeping a huge smile. He was wearing a loose sports jersey and basketball shorts with a pair of Air Jordan's.
"I didn't have anything real fancy planned today. Just come with me. I'll show you." He smirked and walked out the door, closing it behind him.
"Alrighty then..." I replied very perplexed.
He led me outside and to the nearest basketball court. I was not dressed to play, but I was totally up to the challenge. He turned to me and raised an eyebrow with a basketball suddenly resting by his side.
"Let's do this thang." I said flipping my hair.
He passed me the basketball so I could start since, he was clearly going to beat me. I dribbled the ball way too close to me. I ended up just picking it up like a football and sprinting my fastest to the net. He picked me up over his shoulder and spun around. I could not stop laughing.
"TAY! TAY! STOP, PUT ME DOWN! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I shouted. When he wouldn't put me down it got real.
"TAYLOR MICHAEL CANIFF PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" I cried very loud. He put me down and threw it back at me.
"That's what happens when you travel with the ball." He stated getting ready to play.
"Like I know what that means." I replied rolling my crystal blue eyes.
"Good luck Harrison. You're going down." He taunted staring me down and walking closer to me.
"Definitely. Let's see what you got, Caniff." I said. He backed up and nodded his head for me to start. I looked down at the ball and blew him a kiss. While he was giggling, I dribbled the ball right by him and made a basket.
"Hahah! Got you!" I shouted pointing in his face.
"No! That doesn't count you distracted me!" He complained being a sore loser.
"That's the point Caniff." He slowly walked closer to me. Our faces were inches away, close enough where I felt his breath. My heart sped up and he leaned in. Our lips connected and we kissed for a solid 5 seconds before I broke apart.
"So what's next?"

//Hey guys! Hope you like it so far. I know exactly what I'm writing about next! Thanks for reading, and don't forget to comment&vote!\\💖