|Chapter 6|

*Alyssa's POV*

"Carly! Carly wake up!" I whispered/yelled as I shook her awake. She turned over slowly and groaned.

"What?" She yawned. I just rolled my eyes and looked at her deeply. It was 6:50 and I woke up at 6:00 and got ready since we have to leave at 7:30.

I had my Shawn Mendes shirt on, since he was my favorite boy😍♥️. I also had white shorts and blue Vans.

She noticed my outfit and quickly sat up then her hand moved to her head. I laughed at her foolishness and sat on my bed on Twitter while Carly got ready.

I let her borrow my Taylor Caniff shirt since she liked how it looked the best and she put on her white shorts and gray Vans.

We had our stuff for the weekend already packed earlier so we just grabbed our phones, chargers, cameras, and more.

"You ready?" I smirked as I held the front door opened for Carly. She nodded and walked out the door.

*Carly's POV*

We got in the car and headed to the airport and we were just in time because we got there at 8:30 and our flight is supposed to leave at 9:00.

When we got to the airport Alyssa screamed.

"I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING OMG WE ARE GOING TO MAGCON!!" And after that pretty much everyone there stared at us like we were mental. It was really funny😂

Then these 3 guys ran up and asked us why we were here. Me and Alyssa stared at each other. These three boys were Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, and Matthew Espinosa😍. Finally I had the guts to answer.

"MagCon. In Dallas. Our flights at 9:00." I smiled. They shot each other a 'yes' look. Then Matt whispered something to Cam and Nash and they laughed.

"We are to! You probably know us already.." Cam giggled. We smiled and stood there awkwardly until finally Nash spoke up.

"Well, see you guys then! We gotta go. Bye!" We all said goodbye and they left. Me and Alyssa silently screamed and ran to our gate to board the plane.