|Chapter 14|

*Carly's POV*

It was 6:57pm and I was out the door in a matter of seconds.

Since Taylor was taking me to a surprise restaurant that I had no clue about, I predicted that he would be at his room waiting for me.

I walked to his hotel room and knocked on the door almost three times before he finally opened the door.

"Hello there Carly!" He greeted, gesturing me to walk in.

"Hello there Taylor!" I replied giving him a big smile while heading towards the edge of his bed where Aaron Carpenter lie scrolling through Twitter.

"Look who it is. Mrs. Harrison. I believe we met yesterday? And you're doing okay?" Aaron started reaching out to shake my hand.

I accepted the handshake and replied,
"Very much so ma'am!" sounding as sarcastic and I could.

"Hahaha. Sooo funny." He said punching my shoulder and rolling his eyes.

"It's against the law to hit a woman." I said looking in the other direction like it was none of my business.

"Oh yeah?" Aaron snapped standing up as straight and tall as he could. I stood on my tip-toes trying to get at eye level when Taylor interrupted the "fight."

"Yo yo yo, back off man. She's mine!" He encountered sneaking up behind me and hugging me.

"Not quite yet." Aaron said, winking and then leaving us in the room alone.

"Well, we should get going. I made reservations for 7:15 and it's now 7:04. The place is sort of far, so we should leave now." He informed me putting his watch and jacket on.

"K den!" I answered skipping over to the coat rack where I had put my jacket when I first walked in.

With that, we left his room, then the hotel and jumped in his car. I was so ready for tonight and I could NOT wait until it started!

*Alyssa's POV*

Me and Shawn watched the whole first, and half of the the second season before it was time to leave.

"I had so much fun. Thanks for this Shawn!!" I said, waving good-bye.

"Bye! love ya baby!" He winked and giggled placing a light kiss on my cheek as I walked out the door.

"I'll text you in the morning babe." I replied laughing along and kissing him on the cheek back.

He nodded his head, and I could tell he wanted me to stay the night.