|Chapter 17|

*Madison's POV*

i CANNOT believe that just happened.

Jack, Taylor, Carly, and I got into Taylor's car and drove all the way to the hotel without saying one peep. But once we got there, all the boys wanted answers.

"Guys- Guys c'mon- Guys please! GUYS STOP IT!!"
I screamed at the top of my lungs, catching everyone's attention. I ran upstairs into my hotel room and locked the door beginning to cry. I hopped onto my bed stuffing my face in my pillow and screaming as loud as i could in frustration. How rude could they be? Honestly, i just got kidnapped and now they expect me to talk about it? They're so nosy sometimes.

I heard a knock on my door and my head shot up in curiosity.

"Madison? Hello? I know your in there. Please come out. The guys didn't mean to get you mad or sad or whatever. They're just curious. Please come out and hang."
It was Jack. I grinned and got up to answer the door, quickly wiping my tears. He walked in and i gave him a big hug and whispered "Thank you." into his ear.

Together we walked down the hall, into the lobby where the boys sat waiting for us to speak.

*GILINSKY'S POV*

The guys really wanted to know what happened, and i believe that they should know. Especially Johnson. He's my BEST FRIEND. They all deserve to know.

Madison & I were ready to tell them.

We sat down across from them and I started to speak.

"Okay Madison & i just sat down for dinner, when a man came up and asked what our names were. At first we refused but then he threatened us and said he knew were we were staying, so we had to. We didn't want him doing anything to you guys since he knew where we were."
I stopped motioning for Madison to continue.

"We told him our names - finally - and he walked away, minding his business for a while. After like, 10 minutes he came back and said, 'See that van out there?' we said yes because it was very visible and he replied, 'Go in it right this minute or i will seriously hurt everyone you love or care about and your career's will be ruined forever.' we were scared and confused, but Jack spoke up."
She stopped.

" 'You and what army?' i said. 4 grown, muscular men stood out of nowhere and we started to run out of the restaurant, past the van and headed this way. Apparently there were more men lined up in the ally. So we turned back and next thing we knew we were in the van."
I finished.

"Well, it's been a heck of a night. I'm gonna go to bed, bye guys. Jack come by my room before you go to sleep i wanna talk to you." Madison said getting up and walking into her hotel room.

I nodded and all the boys departed into their rooms waving or nodding my way.

*MADISON'S POV*

Jack walked in 15 minutes after we told the guys the story.

"Hey. I need to talk to you."
I said looking down at the floor.

"Talk to me."
He replied sitting on my bed next to me.

"He knows where we are. What if he breaks out? I'm so scared Jack."
I starting tearing up.

"C'mon babe. It's fine. He's in jail and he's not coming out. We're fine." He hugged me confirming my safety.

I loved him. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me and I couldn't wish for a better boyfriend.