|Chapter 22|

*CARLY'S POV*
When we arrived at Six Flags, everyone ran out of the limo and into the park. We had more than a few hours here, so we could go on everything! I absolutely LOVED roller coasters, by the way. I've been on King Da Ka at least 6 times and it's still my favorite ride. Alyssa and I were huge dare devils and we would go on any ride whenever and wherever. Apparently, Mo only liked certain roller coasters, so she was just gonna hang with us on and off. Most of the time, she was with Aaron. I thought they were s'cute together! She was always smiling with him. And on top of all that, their birthdays are on the same day. Literally the biggest OTP.
Taylor and Shawn walked with Alyssa and I the whole time. Our first stop in the park was the gigantic swings. I always like to start the day off real easy and smooth going. Alyssa and I were gonna go on together, but Taylor begged to go on with me so Alyssa went on with Shawn. In the middle of the ride, Tay pulled out his phone to take a Vine of us on the ride. He timed it perfectly, because while he was filming, my Spearmint gum flew out of my mouth onto somebody below us. We laughed so hard, I'm pretty sure he started tearing up. It was really fun. The next ride we traveled to was one of my favs, The Batman Ride. It went backwards, and had loop da loops. I was super excited to get on and experience it with Taylor. He was a little scared at first, but when the ride was over, he was so hype.
"WHATS NEXT?!" He screamed at me intertwining our fingers and becoming so dizzy he almost fell over.
"Geez. Calm down bae, it's the first ride. Many more to come!" I said smiling at him. He laughed and we walked on to the next ride, Nitro.

*ALYSSA'S POV*
Instead of going on Nitro with Tay and Car, Shawn and I decided to ride the carousal together. Just to bring back a few childhood memories. We found a beautiful horse with a colorful mane that was perfect for the two of us. I got on in the back and he was on the front of the horse. When the ride started I found myself giggling at Shawn's sound effects as we went up and down to the tune. When the ride finished I was crying of laughter. I posted a Vine of Shawn while we rode the carousal without him finding out. He jumped off the horse when it came to a halt, and as I tried to get off (which I was having a lot of trouble doing), he carried me down bridal style all the way to the exit of the ride. His arms were so strong and I felt safe and secure with him. He put me down and pecked me on the lips, which caught me by surprise, and I forgot to kiss back. In return, I held his hand and smiled at him.
"Let's go on King Da Ka." I said.
"Okay. First let's wait for Taylor and Carly. We can't lose them, and I bet they wanna go on, too." He replied. I nodded in approval.
"True. Very true." I agreed. So we just sat on a bench together, waiting for Taylor and Car to show up. We texted them, called them, and snapchatted them. They just wouldn't pick up the phone. Or answer texts. Or snap back. They would open the snaps, but they wouldn't respond. They would read the texts, but they wouldn't respond. They would get the call, but hang up on the first ring.
"Ugh. They're taking forever. Do you want to just walk around and try to find them?" I asked Shawn.
"Yeah. That's a good idea. Let's go." He grabbed my hand and we walked along the trail until we got to Nitro. I spotted something in the distance hiding behind the bushes. It was blonde hair, and obviously Carly's. Then we heard giggling. I texted Shawn.
Me- "They're behind the bush. You can see Carly. Pretend you didn't realize and keep walked past the bush talking. I have a plan."
Shawn- "Haha. Okay I see Car. I'll go along with your plan."
I nodded at him and we walked past the bush avoiding to look at it. When we were out of Carly and Taylor's view, we peeked around the corner and watched them run to a roller coaster line. I wasn't sure what roller coaster it was, but I didn't care. The plan was in effect. When they were in line, not paying attention to us, we ran up to the line behind them and started talking, but pretending not to realize they were just a person or two in front of us. I turned around to face the front of the line and "just noticed" them.
"*Gasp* Carly?!? Taylor?!? Is that you?!?" I asked them. They didn't turn around, so I tapped on Carly's shoulder a few times. She turned around, finally.
"Alyssa! When'd you get here? How'd you find us?" Well, we got here when you wouldn't answer our calls, texts or snapchats. We found you behind a bush back there, and here we are!" I replied.
"Ohh... Sorry. We just really wanted alone time." Taylor said.
"So did we Taylor. That doesn't mean we stay out if contact forever until we give up! Omg, you should've just asked." I suggested very annoyed.
"Okay. Look, we're sorry. We weren't thinking." Carly continued.
"Obviously." I mumbled, yet everyone could here.
"I just said we're sorry Lyss. I don't know what else you want from us!" Carly exclaimed.
"Well I would like it if my best friend wouldn't ignore me for alone time with someone else." I grabbed Shawn's hand and stormed out of line, heading to King Da Ka.