|Chapter 19|

*CARLY'S POV*

Alyssa, Mahogany, and I all shared a room together. We all had separate beds, too. I was so happy to be back. I decided to call my mom and thank her for letting me stay for this weeks Magcon as well. She picked up after 3 rings.
"Hello?" (a/n: It's me...sorry it's Adele I had to!)
"Hey mom! Thanks for letting me stay for longer. I love you and I miss you so much!" I responded.
"Oh, you're welcome sweetie. It was no problem. I know how much fun you had this past weekend and I wanted you to live life as a teenager and have a lot of fun while you're young! But not too much fun..." My mom was so funny sometimes. I laughed for two minutes straight. When I calmed down and stopped to catch my breath
"Thanks again momma." I finally said.
"You're welcome hun. I love and miss you. See you soon!" She said.
"I love and miss you too! See ya!" I made a kiss noise through the phone and hung up. I loved my mom. She was so supportive of me. I miss her so much, but I know this is what she wanted for me.

After I finished my call, I unpacked everything and sat on my bed scrolling through twitter.
I tweeted;
CarlyHarrison- Hey ya'll! Guess who's officially apart of the MagCon family?!?
Then I tagged Lyss and the rest of the guys. As soon as I tweeted, my notif's blew up. Some mean;
(Random user😂)
MagConlover528- Ew you're so irrelevant. Gtfo. MagCon is so much worse now. #thanksbart.
And another;
(Random user😂)
Ninehotties- Ugh. Stupid b*tch. MagCon was so much better and funner without you.
I laughed really hard. Funner? Is that even a word? I don't know. Whatever it's hilarious. There were a lot of nice one's though. A few said "YAY! I love you!!" or "Yess!! I'm gunna try to get tickets now!!" I loved my fans.
////
Since I haven't posted on YouTube lately, I asked some of the boys to get in my video. Nash, Cam, and Taylor agreed. They came into my room and we filmed the "Baby Food Challenge."
I started all by myself and when I introduced what I was doing, the three boys popped up.
"Hey ya'll what's up lovies! I'm back with a brand new video. Sorry I haven't posted lately, I've been super busy!"

Then, hidden from the camera, Taylor started tickling me. I laughed hysterically, slapping his hand away.
"Sorry guys! Anyway, today WE'RE doing....." The guys popped in front of the camera and screamed,
"THE BABY FOOD CHALLENGE!!"
I laughed and we got started.

Hey guys! Sorry it's not as long as the last one. I didn't know how to end the chapter😬 Anyway, I love you all! Don't forget to vote and comment! I'll update soon💖💖