|Chapter 7|

*Carly's POV*

We got on the plane and immediately went onto Twitter. Lyss tweeted that we were on the plane and we made a Vine, and posted a selfie on Instagram. I posted it so I tagged all the boys. Since I had 1.8k the likes just started rolling in.

I had more followers on Instagram we had the same exact amount on Twitter (1,356) and Lyss has more followers on Vine so it's pretty even.

When the plane took off we put on a movie called "Maleficent." Alyssa fell asleep at least 30 min. into the movie ad I watched the whole thing. It was amazing. I turned the TV off, yawned, and fell asleep.

I woke up to Alyssa's voice.

"C'mon Car! Get up! Get up!" She complained. I sighed and stretched. I stood up, grabbed my luggage, and we started off the plane.

When we got to the airport, we ate sushi and bought a souvenir. When we were done, we left and were on our way to our hotel.

*Alyssa's POV*

I was way to hyped to get to the hotel. I knew something Carly didn't. We were staying in the same hotel the boys are!😍😱 I didn't want to tell Carly. I wanted her to find out herself.

When we arrived at the hotel, there were a bunch of girls in front of the hotel. Carly was raging.

"This is ridiculous."

"What's all this about"

"Ugh omg why this hotel"

"What the heck?"

"Let's just leave Lyss." Continuously complaining.

"Wait for it..." I smirked.

At that exact moment the boys arrived at the hotel in the limo. Carly looked at me obviously confused. I shrugged and we both turned out attention back to the limo filled with the most wonderful pack of boys in the world.

I saw Shawn, Cam, and Nash first. Carly screamed just like all the other girls. They all smiled and security immediately showed up moving the herd of girls out if their way.

"Why are the boys here!!?" She asked smiling.

"This is the hotel they're staying at." I laughed.

"Oh. My. Fricken. God. Your kidding me right?!" She asked.

I shook my head laughing uncontrollably. She hugged me and screamed for the 3rd time today.

When we stopped fan-girling (took us about 20 minutes) we finally had the guts to walk into the hotel. We entered the elevator and pressed a few buttons.

Soon enough, we were on our way to our room.