|Chapter 24|

*TAYLOR'S POV*
I wanted Carly to be mine already. I really didn't want to wait any longer. She's perfect. The most beautiful, confident, considerate, kind, funniest, amazing girl I've talked to in a long time and I didn't want to let her go if I didn't have to and I for sure didn't want Nash getting in the way since he looks like he has a thing for my woman. For example, when he sees her he always tries to help her with things. And on top of that he always interrupts my conversations with her and he talks to her every chance he gets. He ordered her a meal from room service the other day! It's ridiculous and he needs to understand she's MINE and MINE only. I have to make it official before time runs out.

*CARLY'S POV*
The four of us were having so much fun hanging out together. Taylor really has feelings for me and I really have feelings for him.
I know probably every girl in the world thinks the guys should ask the girl out, but if he doesn't ask me out soon, I'm gonna make a move. Feminism, amiright? lol.
Anyway, after we finished our food, the two of us, Taylor and I, walked to the right while Shawn and Alyssa walked to the left of the boardwalk. Finally, some privacy between us.
"Having fun?" He asked taking my hand and squeezing it.
"Duh. How about you?" I asked him giggling.
"Well only because you're here with me." He smiled at me looking into my eyes. I blushed helplessly fighting off a smile.
"Thanks Taylor. I really appreciate it." I grinned. We took a seat on a bench and took a minute or two of silence.
"So Carly, I've been wondering... Do you wanna go on a date sometime?" He asked blushing. Well it's about time isn't it?
"I'd LOVE to Taylor." I replied emphasizing on the "love" just a little too much. I smiled at him and he leaned in.

*TAYLOR'S POV*
She said yes. She actually said yes. I felt so proud of myself and so happy that she was mine that I leaned in to kiss her. When I connected my lips with hers, she seemed surprised. After she realized, she kissed back and I never felt so much energy in one kiss before. We kissed for what seemed like decades until Shawn and Alyssa saw us.
"Ahem." Alyssa coughed into her inner elbow. Carly blushed and our lips disconnected. I got up and grabbed Carly's hand and with that, we went back to the hotel where the guys were waiting for us.

*CARLY'S POV*
When we arrived back at the hotel, I was happy to finally establish that me and Taylor were actually going on an official date! We walked to Taylor's dorm where all the boys waited to play another game of truth or dare.
"What took you guys so long?" Carter asked raising his right eyebrow and smirking.
"We went to the boardwalk you freak!" Taylor replied punching him playfully on the shoulder as we sat together in a circle.
"I'm starting!" Johnson shouted. He looked at Aaron and smiled.
"Aaron. Truth or Dare?" He asked putting his hat on backwards.
"Truth." He sagaciously replied. All the boys booed so I said something.
"Aaron, just ignore them. You do you." He thanked me and I smiled back.
"Ok fine. What's you're favorite city to hold an event in?" Johnson asked rephrasing himself the second time.
"Uh... Philly or Chicago." Aaron moved on right away.
"Carly, truth or dare?" He asked. I was scared because I had no idea how to respond. I thought for a moment. Whatever I say is obviously going to involve Tay, so what does it matter? I told myself assuringly. One feeble word left my plastered with lipstick lips.
"Dare." Everyone in the room "ooed" and I blushed because the boys loved my fierceness, especially Johnson, Taylor, and Nash. I wasn't quite sure why Johnson & Nash cared, but I shrugged it off like it was nothing. Then Aaron thought and dared me to do the worst thing he could think of that left me in a giant pit of hate.
"I dare you to kiss Shawn." He said with a devilish smile. I thought to myself, I can't! Shawn and Alyssa are dating! I can't betray Alyssa, I would never. But everyone knew I wasn't getting out of this one.

*ALYSSA'S POV*
What did Aaron just say? Does he even know Shawn and I are a thing? Does he care? No. He doesn't care and they're gonna force my best friend and my boyfriend to kiss right in front of me. This CANNOT be happening to me. Then Shawn and Carly leaned into each other and they're lips met for 10 seconds. Too long, way to long for that matter. Right here, right now? No way. I was pissed and agitated, so I stormed out of the room not wanting to talk to a single soul for the rest if the night. Apparently, Taylor felt the same way, because 30 seconds later, he knocked on my door so I let him in.

A/N; Hey guys, so I finally updated! I feel like it's been forever! Sorry, I've had a lot on my mind and been really busy lately. Thank you guys so much for 15.9k reads! I love you all so much💖💖 Enjoy! (P.s. I'll update as soon as possible, most likely this Monday or Tuesday!💓)