|Chapter 18|

OKAY GUYS SO I'M BACK WRITING THIS STORY BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE A LOT OF YOU MISSED IT, SORRY FOR THE DELAY! LOVE YOU ALL!💖💖

*CARLY'S POV*
The day after the Madison&Gilinsky situation, Alyssa & I were leaving the hotel to go back home. All the boys came with us to the airport to say their farewell's since we were astonishingly close to them, although we were just guests/fans.

They stood in a straight line and as I went down the line to hug them all and say goodbye, I stopped right in front of Taylor. He held my fragile hand for a while, staring into my blue eyes. Then, we gave each other a tight hug.

Lyss and Shawn had a 'moment' themselves, and I was in awe. They were so cute!

When Alyssa and I were strolling away, Bart stopped us.
"Wait!" He yelled, out of breath. We turned back around.
"Bart? What is it?" I asked as he walked up to us. He motioned us in for a mini 3 person huddle.
"Okay, so you guys have a ton of followers on social media, right?" He asked in a whisper. I nodded and Alyssa followed along.
"Well I see the guys really like you, so I was wondering... would you like to stay here with us and join the Magcon tour. Officially? I think it would make the guys happier, and you guys would have a lot of fun together." He whispered. Obviously we were keeping this a secret from the rest of the gang.
"Omg! We would love that! Thanks so much, but what about our parents? Won't they be expecting us?" Alyssa asked him. Good question, I was wondering the same thing.
"I already contacted them. They're perfectly fine with it. The next tour is this weekend in Philadelphia. We will be staying here until Thursday, then leaving for a flight to Philly. Sounds good?" He informed us.
"Perfect. Thanks again Bart! One last question. Are we telling the guys?" I asked secretively, careful not to draw attention to our little huddle.
"Keep it a secret. Go onto the plane, then get off before it boards everyone and say you got the wrong flight. After that go back into the airport and we'll be gone by then. Good luck and 'bye' girls!" He replied winking at us. We walked off and we were off to the plane.

I couldn't wait to surprise the boys when we get back to the hotel.

When we got into the limo I got a text from Taylor saying;
"Hey. I miss you already. Sorry our 'date' wasn't what you were probably expecting. 😞" I stared at the text for a while, thinking what to reply with. My fingers skimmed the keyboard typing the words,
"I miss you too Tay! The plane just took off. Btw, you don't have to apologize!! I'm happy we spent time together anyway.😚" I almost typed "See you soon" but then remembered. It was a secret. I shut my phone off and we had arrived at the back of the hotel. We peeked around the corner to the front door and the boys were just entering. Lyss & I waited 10 minutes and then called Bart and told him we were outside the hotel. He told us to come in the lobby and wait for him to tell us when to come up to the guys rooms.

15 minutes later, Bart texted me and told me to come up into their rooms. But which one was Taylor's and which one was Shawn's? I asked him and he told us room 307 was Shawn's room that he shared with a few other boys who were in the buffet that was in the hotel, and Taylor's room was 306 that he shared with Aaron, and Nash. The other room was irrelevant to us at the time. We just wanted to see them.

Alyssa and I sneaked into the hallway upstairs and went our separate ways, wishing each other luck.

I reached for the door knob, but just as I touched the gold, it opened.

It was Taylor!!

"HEY TAYLOR! SURPRISE!" I hugged him tightly screaming in his ear. He hugged back almost instantly and I looked down the hallway to see Shawn and Alyssa in a tight hug, too.
"Wait, what about your flight? And you're family?" He asked still holding onto me.
"Bart called my family and told them I would be here for Magcon. Lyss and I are officially apart of the family!!" I exclaimed as Aaron and Mash appeared beside Tay in the doorway.
"CAR-CAR!!" They shouted coming in for a group hug.
"HEY GUYS! IM SO HAPPY TO BE HERE I LOVE YOU GUYS!!" I screamed back looking over and motioning for Shawn and Alyssa to join the group. They ran over and we held a gigantic group hug.

I really loved being apart of this family and I couldn't wait to tour with them.

Hope you guys enjoyed💞
I'll update soon! Love you all.
Don't forget to comment & vote!😝❤️