|Chapter 5|

*Carly's POV*

It was the official first day of summer and tomorrow is Friday. The day we get on the plane and head to MagCon.

Today Lyss is giving me lessons. On MagCon just so I don't seem like a newborn when we get there. Whatever that's supposed to mean.

I got out of bed and walked over to my closet I put on a Tfios shirt that said "some infinities are bigger than other infinities" with white high waisted shorts and galaxy Vans. I put on a light layer of make-up and walked in the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth, combed my hair, and washed my face. When I was done I walked downstairs and ate a Pop-Tart. Then I walked out the door and walked to Lyss' house.

I knocked on the door and waited patiently waited for someone to answer the door.

Lyss' little brother Evan answered.

"Hey Evan! Can I come in?" I politely asked. Evan hated me. I'm pretty sure because that rotten 8 year-old slammed the door. I rolled my eyes and knocked again.

He opened the door, but instead of trying to be nice, I pushed myself through the door and walked upstairs to Alyssa's room.

She was on her phone. As always. I said hi and she legit freaked.

"OMG! Yay! You actually came! I love you so much OMG I'm so excited to welcome you into the fandom."

This is gonna be interesting.

*Lyss' POV*

Carly entered my room and I instantly opened up YouTube and told Car to sit down. I played the video and started talking. Car was on her phone, so when I introduced her to my 5,000 viewers she wasn't paying attention.

"This is my best friend Carly." I exclaimed with a smile. I tapped her shoulder and she looked up and smiled ear to ear.

"Hey." She waved.

"Carly is being introduced to... MAGCON!" I announced. She shut her phone off and did jazz hands. I laughed and continued.

"Carly has no idea who MagCon is and we are going to MagCon tomorrow so yesterday on Twitter, I asked you guys to hashtag '#AlyssasMagConFactsVid' with any random facts about this wonderful boys. You did it and now we are going to read them to Car, write them on paper and have her study until tomorrow when we leave." I explained and picked up my phone to read her facts.

This went on for 17 minutes until she had to go home. We laughed shared about 20 facts and she would tell us what she thought or she would make a humorous comment. We posted it and went out for ice cream talking about only MagCon.

*Carly's POV*

MagCon I actually really swaggie and I think I learned a lot. I think I'm finally apart of the fandom! Tomorrow is going to be awesome, but Saturday even better because that's the day we meet the boys😍

After, we went to get ice cream, we went back to Alyssa's house and she asked if I could sleep over so I did and we made a bazillion vines (we both have at least 1 million followers💁)and went to sleep at 11:00.