|Chapter 2|

*Carly's POV*

*yawn*

I sat up and Alyssa was watching me

"C'MON! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" She yelled in my face.

Oh yeah. Today's is our last day of school! I jumped out of bed and walked into my bathroom for a shower. I got dressed in my "Sleeping With Sirens" t-shirt and white shorts with black Vans.

"Carly! Lyss! Breakfast is downstairs I have to go to work have a great last day! Bye love you Car!" My mom screamed up to us from downstairs.

"K! Love you too!" I responded. Me and Lyss practically ran down the stairs to eat. We devoured our waffles and sausage. Then we grabbed our bookbags and penny boards and rode to school.

*Alyssa's POV*

I couldn't believe Carly didn't like MagCon.! What is there not to like? They're talented funny and ADORABLE!!! :-D

We walked in the school. I was wearing my Shawn Mendes tee with denim shorts and white Vans with my hair in a French braid that Carly rocked!

When school was over I got a call from my mom.

"One sec Car. Gotta take this." I explained to Carly before pressing "answer."

"Lyss?" My mom asked. "Mom? I'm here. What is it?" I questioned because she usually waits until I'm home to tell me things. This must be important.

"I have to tell you something." I could almost see the smile on her face. I got excited and nodded but quickly asked

"What?"

When I realized she couldn't see me.

"Well. I went online and searched that 'MagCon' thing and I got us 3 tickets. Me you and maybe Carly? That's what I was thinking." I almost screamed right there in front of the school.

"Okay ya. Yeah thank you so much mom I think I might cry AHHHH bye see you soon." I ended the call and turned to Carly worried she'd say no.

"Carly I'm going to MagCon YOU HAVE TO COME WITH!!!" I cut right to the chase. She looked at me and but her lip. Oh no.

A/N

what do you think Carly will say?

Comment- :-D