31. WE ARE 18

Noah made it in two days before graduation and it was not long after that Lee and I had our usual party for our birthday, but this year we decided it was just going to be a regular party where we all dressed nice. We had a sit-down dinner where all our close friends showed up before the rest of the kids.  It was nice sitting there with my twin, Noah, Rachel, Duncan, Tuppen, and Olivia.  We all laughed how a lot had changed from the previous year.  Of, course we had talked about how Olivia and Tuppen were really not a part of our inner circle before but how thanks to Noah, Tuppen and I became good friends and how I pushed him to ask Olivia out and they have not been happier.  

As everyone showed up to the party Lee and I stayed standing against the wall holding hands with Noah and Rachel on either side of us.  People came up and congratulated us all night.  Our parents snuck in for a few minutes promising us they were just here to say a few words and watch us blow out our candles even though we will have the family party the next day. Of, course my dad came first.

Dad:  Elle 18 years ago you came into my life and your best friend Lee as well.  All of us hoped the two of you would have the kind of friendship that would last a lifetime.  It has been 18 years now and you two are still going strong happy birthday baby girl and Lee.

June and Mathew:  Just like Max said 18 years ago Lee you and Elle entered our lives.  Granted it had started 15 years before with me and your mother Elle.  I hope you two will always have each other back no matter what we all love you.  Happy Birthday Son and Elle.

Everyone cheered and then Happy Birthday was sung we blew out our candles and of course, Tuppen says "So, what did you wish for you two"  Lee looks at him and says "nope sorry only my twin."  He leans over and whispers in my ear and then asks "and you twin"  I look at Noah then Lee "right now I really don't have a wish it already came true."  All the guests say "ah" and clap.  Noah pulls me up and says "mine as well Shelly baby Happy Birthday."  At that point, Rachel looks at Noah and they both get up and take turns speaking.

Rachel;  As most of you know.

Noah:  These two dorks have a special game.

Rachel:  With a special song and dance routine.

Noah:  That I have tried to learn and they both refuse to teach me.

Rachel:  So, if you all will help lay out the two mats in front of the tv

Noah:  We will start the bestie song so they can do their bestie dance.

Rachel:  Without further ado here is

Noah:  Lee and Elle doing

Both:   Be Together.

After Lee and I finished our dance routine we both hug and turn and hug the two people that mean the most to us. The rest of the night went smoothly.  As Lee and I were saying goodbye to the last of the guests I noticed Noah had disappeared.  Luckily several people had helped us clean up before they left so we didn't have to worry about it.  I went up to Noah's room to find him laying on his bed with his superman boxers on and a big bow on the waistband.  I raise my eyebrows at him and say "nice, I really like what I see."  I walk over to him and climb into bed before straddling him and removing the bow.  I kiss lean down and place my lips on his before lightly brushing my tongue along his lips as he opens them and I deepen the kiss pressing my body into his.  I hear him groan and then he rolls over and starts to kiss down my neck.  He works his way nipping and biting before pulling me up to a sitting position so he could unzip my dress and slide it off my torso.  As he is kissing my body as the dress slides off he reaches around and removes my bra before slowly lowering me back to the bed.  He then continues to kiss down until he has removed my dress all the way off and leaves me in just my panties before making his way back to my mouth.  We kiss slow and hard and again his starts to kiss his way down my neck and...

After his worshiping since as he said it was my birthday and he was going to make me feel special I wasn't allowed do anything while he kissed, sucked and licked my whole body.  He rolled over pulled me up against him and said Happy Birthday Shelly I love you.