4 SENIOR YEAR BEGINS

Tuppen walks up to the car and opens my door giving me a hand out and says "Evans,  Flynn sent me your schedule for this year looks like we have almost all our classes together except 4th and of course last period with you being in soccer and me football" I just laugh "Yeah 4th I am taking introduction to Criminal Law.  The Harvard recruiter I  spoke with this summer said If I pass that class I have an excellent shot at getting into Harvard in the fall."  Tuppen laughs "just have to follow Flynn"  I smack Tuppen and say "Well Noah being there is bonus but come on everyone knows Harvard Law is one of the top Schools in the country and since I am following in my mom's footsteps it might as well be Harvard"  Lee looks at Tuppen and says "So, seriously of all the guys in this school my brother could get to look after Shelly he chooses you"  Tuppen just shrugs and says "I think the only reason your brother ever forgave me for smacking Evans on the ass last year was when he found out the whole uniform skirt and jersey gag in detention was her idea.  Plus I begged for forgiveness from him after Evan's started talking to me at the e d of last year."  Everyone just started laughing in the group. I was talking to Rachel about the new rules when all of a sudden Blake puts his arm around my waist and says "well as fun as this has been me and this pretty lady need to get to know each other  better if you know what I mean."  I look at him and say "I already told you NOT INTERESTED NOW  GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME"  by this time Tuppen steps in and gently moves me out Blake's arms and looks at him and tells him "Dude you are supposed to be Flynn's cousin man and this is Elle Evans his girl.  Now I see what he meant when he said he didn't trust you with her so stay away come on Evans let's get to class we have to make sure your 4.0 stays the same so you can meet up with Flynn in the fall"

As Tuppen and I walk off he tells me "how bad is it honestly" I look at him and say "Well so far that is only the second time he has touched me. The first was in the car as you saw. It mainly has been him winking at me or saying how hot he thinks I am.  I don't think he realizes just how protective Noah is of me."  "Yeah, Evans I think your right but Flynn called me last night he was not happy something about pictures of you in a bikini and some comments that made him want to drop out of school and come back home"  I look around us stand on my tip toes to whisper in his ear "I think part of the problem is he doesn't know we're engaged."  Tuppen looks at me "I thought you all told the families."  "Well yes my dad and little bro, his parents and of course Lee and well you now.  Lee hasn't even told Rachel."  "So, the extended families don't know yet?" "No, and since we are not sure he can be trusted everyone at the Flynn household has been sworn to secrecy."  "Be careful Evans try not to be alone with that guy Flynn said those messages he sent about you were pretty graphic."  "They must have been Mrs. Flynn told me to keep my door locked at all times when I am in there especially if I am changing or sleeping."  "Damn Evans don't talk to me about that shit I mean I know your Flynn's girl and all and I am playing bodyguard right now but I still wish I hadn't given in to Flynn and stood you up that night"  I giggle and say "ah, Tuppen your too sweet"

True to form Tuppen stayed by my side all day except in the classes we didn't have together or should I say class since technically the football field and soccer fields were close to each other and he could still keep an eye on me.  He even ate lunch with Lee, Rachel and myself.  I guess people were having fun thinking I was messing around on Noah because right after practice while I was sitting in the car with Lee waiting for Blake my phone goes off and there is the man of my dreams on my screen.

Me:  Hey babe I miss you so much school is not the same without you I love you oh and I am still at school even though I had practice we are waiting on your douche of a cousin.

Lee:  gross please let me get my earplugs

Noah:  Hi Shelly I love you too what was going on this morning with Tuppen

Me:  What nothing why

Noah:  Well Blake sent me a picture of you two awfully close this morning.  Not to mention the OMG girls and Warren. I want to know whether or not I should kick Tuppen's ass.

Me:  Oh, that I was telling him how Blake doesn't know all about us and since we were in school I whispered it in his ear.

Noah:  O.K.  did Tuppen ask you out

Me:  You think he has a death wish

Noah:  Well Blake mentioned something about a date

Me: Oh, that it was nothing

at this point, Blake jumps in the back since Lee has the top down

Me:  Lee wait till I am done o.k.

Lee: got it

Noah:  What exactly is nothing

Me:  I was explaining to him how your mom reminded me that I am not living at home with my lil' brother and dad right now and that even though she knows that Lee and I are are just Best friends/Twins there is another young man in the house so when I am in our room I was to keep the door locked at all times especially when I am sleeping and changing.  All Tuppen said was not to talk like that with him because all it does is remind him how he never should of let you get him to stand me up

Noah:  Oh, o.k. Well I 

Blake leans forward and wraps his arms around me and says to Noah "so, cuz you mind if I take your girl out tonight so she can show me the sights"

Noah:  I would rather she stay's home and studies I don't know what it was like in your old schools but this one expects you to excel that is why we have a high percentage of students in Ivy League schools.  Since she plans on trying to get into Harvard next year she needs to keep up the good work she has worked too hard these last 3 years to throw it all away her Senior Year"

Me:  You got that right Noah I will let you go for now Lee looks anxious for us to get home plus your mom and I are going shopping to buy what we discussed yesterday.

Noah:  O.k. Shelly Baby be good, oh and Lee take good care of our Shelly o.k.

Lee:  got it bro I will take care of my twin/your girl bye

Me: Bye I love you baby

Noah:  Bye I love you too Shelly

After I turned off face time Lee pulled out of the parking space and Blake still hadn't sat back. I asked him to please sit back and get his hands off of me but he just said can't help myself.  I glance at Lee and smirk and he just nods his head and at the next stop sign Lee slams on the brakes throwing Blake into the back seat.  Lee and I start to laugh our heads off because since we knew he was going to do it we barely moved.  I couldn't help but say "I just so love our twin telepathy don't you"  Lee laughs and says "yep, how will my poor cousin survive us?"