23. HE'S HOME

No one could believe that Noah was a home for the Spring Semester.  A lot of the guys hated it.  They loved the harmless teasing they had started up with me but with Noah back they were just to scared to try.  Duncan almost fainted the first day back when I rode up on Noah's motorcycle and he wasn't paying attention to who was with me and said "so, Evans why don't you take me for a ride."  Wiggling his eyebrows   I looked at him and said "really come on Duncan can't you come up with something better than that."  All of a sudden Duncan said "just kidding bye" I look behind me and roll my eye's Noah is glaring at Duncan's retreating form and looked like he wanted to launch himself across the campus after him.  I put my hand on his chest and say "really Noah knock it off he was just teasing me.  He would never follow through on it nor would I."  He looks down at me and shakes his head "sorry, Shelly I really hate it when they hit on you whether it is real or a joke.  It feels like they don't respect our relationship."  "ok but all that matters is that I do"  He chuckles and puts his hands on my face and kisses me softly.  "hmm what I want to do right now is  take you home" I swat him and say "behave don't forget I have soccer pick me up after and before you say anything Tuppen keeps an eye on the girls field while I am there."  He picks me up in his arms and gives me an Eskimo kiss and says "ok I love you, Shelly."  "I love you too Noah now put me down so I can go to class"  As he is putting me down we hear next to us "seriously bro I can't even get away from you two being gross at school."  Noah kisses me deep taking my breath away then says "nope, bye Shelly"  I giggle and say "bye Noah"

As Lee and I walk to class he says "you know I love my brother and all twin but the best part about him being away at school was I didn't have to see you two being grose now even here I am cursed."  I laugh at Lee and shake my head.  As we walk up to Tuppen I hear "so, are those two serious I mean he is yummy."  "Yeah twin and she is hot."  I turn to look at them and Tuppen comes up throws his arm around my shoulder and says "yep, this here is Evans and that guy on the motorcycle is her fiancée Flynn.  So, Evans when's the wedding have you all decided."  I chuckle "no, we might bring it up after everything that has happened recently Noah doesn't want to wait till after he graduates.  I finally talked him into waiting till after mine and my twins birthday so he is looking at four weeks after we turn 18."  Tuppen looks at me and says "sweet, so have you decided who I am escorting." I roll my eyes Tuppen calm down the only bridesmaid I have right now is Rachel and she is my maid of honor.  I think I might get Olivia as one of the girls and have you pair with her since she is your girl."  "Cool but it is not official yet?"  "nope, I haven't even asked Olivia so keep your yap shut."  "ok, so he is staying here till fall"  "yep he doesn't have full use of his arm yet."  all of a sudden the bell goes off and the principal yells "ok get to class."  

As I am walking next to Tuppen he says "so, how are you holding up your arm hurt much?"  "no, thank you again Tuppen.  Between you, Duncan, and  Noah saving me I could have been hurt so much worse."  Tuppen stops me and lifts my head to look at him "stop that, ok you are fine you are safe and those two ass holes are dead.  While you are here in school I have your back" All of a sudden there is a loud crash and I scream and drop to the floor.  Tuppen bends over and picks me up "that is it you are seeing the councilor don't argue."  He carries me to the office and I hear him say "no, she is not hurt but she does need to speak to someone.  Someone dropped a book in the hall and she hit the deck I think she is having flashbacks."  I hear "right in here,  Tuppen" "come on stop trembling I, have you.  Noah is fine and he is home waiting for you.  He loves you and you love him."  Tuppen walks into an office puts me in a chair and I hear him say "I think she is reliving the shooting."  "I understand, here is a pass so they won't mark you late thank you Tuppen I will take care of Rochelle form here."  "oh, another thing if she doesn't calm down you might want to call Noah Flynn he is her fiancée and they went through this together."  "ok, will do."