14. A MEMORY REVISITED

After I had cried myself out in Noah's arms.  He wiped the last of the tears away and say's why don't we eat.  He pulls out the basket and inside is a hamburger and orange soda for me.  I smile up at him and bump him with my shoulder and say "you always know what I love."  He smiles at me and says "remember Shelly I have been watching your every move since I was 7 kind of hard not to forget."  I couldn't help myself and I bite my lip while looking up at him.  He looks at me and says "o.k.  Shelly out with it"  "well..
don't be mad at me or Lee please."  "o.k. I won't what is it?"  "Well remember the night of Duncan's party"  he stares into my eyes "yes, I do.  Did something happen' I seriously doubt it but why do you look so worried."  I just blurt it out without taking a breath "Lee actually told me when you fell in love with me that night"  he starts laughing "seriously that is what has you worried.  I kind of figured he would tell you everything but I told him that while we were at the beach house this summer I can't believe he kept that from you for that long" "so your not mad" "of course not that is why I was confused as to why you wanted to know"  "well I know Lee told me and all but I wanted to hear you say it plus I wanted to hear how it made you feel the stuff I knew you wouldn't tell Lee."  "I am glad you made me tell you.  Every time I tell you something about myself that is hidden behind the walls I have erected through the years.  I feel closer to you.  I know you want me to let you in completely Shelly like you have let me in but it is hard"  "I know actually I think today you knocked down the last of my walls I only ever talk about my mom with Lee and it felt good talking to you about her."  We held each other and watched the sunset on the horizon.  

Once it had faded from sight I had a wicked idea and I looked up at him and asked "so, how many girls have you made-out with in this spot" I feel him chuckle and say "I only ever come here alone until you"  we both laugh and he pulls me in close and he tells me "I love you Shelly"  then he brings his lips to mine and kisses with such an intensity I shiver in his arms.  "Damn Shelly you are so beautiful what did I ever do to deserve you," he says against my skin he slowly starts to kiss down my body I feel him untie my bikini top exposing my breasts to his heated gaze.  He glances in my eyes and we stare into each other's eyes as if we could see our souls.  He groans bringing his head to my breast while rubbing the nipple of the one between his thumb and index finger.  He wraps his lips around my nipple causing me to shudder under him.  I grab his head urging him on. He moves to the other nipple switching to make sure he lavishes the same attention on both.    His name leaves my lips with a sigh.  "God I love hearing you say my name like that Shelly"  He slowly kisses his way down my body and starts to slide my bikini bottoms off I gasp as the cool night breeze blows across my now exposed body.  He brings his mouth to my mound and he lets out a loud groan against it that reverberates through my body.  He gently suckles my clit and I grab his head urging him on.  I beg him to bring us together "please Noah take me now I need you" I feel him smile and say against the most sensitive spot on my body "I am not done yet Shelly last night was for me right now is all for you."  He slides a finger inside me slamming it against my g-spot.  My mind remembers back to that day it wasn't that easy for him to find that spot on me but now he knows my body so well."  As my body starts to tremble he suckles harder on my clit licking it while it is in his mouth stroking my g-spot buried deep inside of me.  Next thing I know I am arching to the sky as I cry out his name to the still night surrounding us.  As my body is starting to still I hear a condom wrapper being torn open "Noah, wait I need a moment" then I feel him slowly push inside me saying "no, Shelly you're riding this one on to the next one."  My body is still trembling as he moves against me.  He leans down and kisses me fiercely on my lips and then starts to kiss my neck.  All the while he is making slow deep thrusts into me.  I wrap my legs around his waist urging him deeper.  I can feel him start to shudder inside me as his thrust get deeper and more urgent and just when I think I can't take anymore and scream his name to the night sky again I hear mine leave his lips as well as he thrusts one last time against me.  He collapses against me and rolls over pulling me with him.  As I lay in the arms of the man I love I envision the future we are going to have.  Noah pulls an extra blanket out of the basket and wraps us up in it. He whispers in my ear "I want to lay here holding you like this for a little while is that o.k."  I nod my head and snuggle closer to him.  I don't know how long we laid there like that when I hear my phone go off.   Noah reaches my phone looks at the screen and answers the phone.  "hello, what do you need bro.  O.K. we will head back now bye"  he leans forward and kisses my neck.  "Baby, my mom needs us home come let's go."  As we reluctantly leave our little cocoon he has made for us we get dressed gather up our supplies and head to our home"