19. ADVENTURAS 2

Soon after the rents told us the news the three of us went upstairs and sat in the reading nook our mom's used to read together in.  We talked about how we all felt about Blake being killed.  When I admitted I felt guilty that he was killed in jail house justice my Flynn boys assured me it wasn't my fault.  We must have been there a while when June walked up "you kids need to get ready for dinner.  Oh, and Noah pack up we will take you to the airport after dinner."  The three of us rushed to get ready and were soon heading out to the family dinner.

Four days after Niah left I was laying on the sofa with Lee when my phone pinged I looked at it and saw I had an e-mail from Noah with the heading open when alone.  All of a sudden Lee says "when alone why ahh man gross you two why would you send each other those things."  I just giggle and say "that is what you get for reading over my shoulder."  at that point my phone pings again.  Lee looks at me and says "don't even bother just go to your room before I puke."  I get up laughing and head to mine and Noah's room as I close the door to the room my phone pings yet again.  I giggle and send him a message back OK looking now sorry I was with Lee and him seeing that these were private grossed him out I was busy laughing at him.  When I opened the first one it was a picture of Noah side view in a pair of swim trunks hanging low showing a little butt cheek.  I typed out a response immediately Hmm nice I would of liked to see more.  The second picture of him was a pic of him in his Superman boxers lying on his bed with one hand holding his head up and one on his hip blowing a kiss at the camera.  Of course, I responded...there is my superman...   The final pic was of him standing holding a towel in front of his body just falling down the middle so I could tell he was not wearing anything giving me his sexy smirk and smoldering gaze.  I responded that is not fair now I want you so bad.  I get another email and when I open it there are instructions for me to follow it reads open the drawer next to the bed, I left it there last time just for this. 

When I open the drawer lying on top of our boxes of condoms is my freshman skirt I started giggling.  I get up and lock the bedroom door and strip down to nothing.  I pull on the skirt and walk over to the closet and pull out one of my yellow uniform shirts and pull on my tie.  I set up the computer and kneel on the bed and take a full front view pic then a side view pic.  I put both pictures in another e-mail titled open when alone and hit send.  I was just getting up to change when I get a request for a Skype call and see that is Noah and the message says I am alone.  So, I open it up.  What I see is Noah lying on his bed in a towel.

Noah:  Damn Shelly those look better than the ones I took.

Me:  Well I really like mine as well

Noah: Lay down facing the computer for me.

So I lay down on my side and I notice that the skirt is showing even more than I thought it would.  

Noah:  Damn babe how adventurous do you want to be

Me:  What do you have in mind

He pulls off the towel giving me a full view of his body and I notice how erect he is.  I know what he wants automatically especially since this is not our first time having video sex.  So, I pull off my shirt, tie and remove the skirt.  As I lie back down so he can see all of me I hear him moan and say "damn Shelly you are beautiful."  He reaches down and starts to stroke himself, so I reach down and start rubbing my clit.  I couldn't help myself and I moan saying "ahh I wish you were here," he tells me "me too Shelly imagine I am there running my hands along your body."  I lost track of time as we laid there pleasuring ourselves in front of each other but I enjoyed myself not as much as if Noah was here with me but it was better than when I am by myself. 

Noah:  Damn Shelly, what have I done to you.  

Me:  Teaching me ways to pleasure myself and be free with the man I love my gorgeous hot fiancée.

All of a sudden there is nock on the door.  

Lee:  Hey Elle, are you o.k. I heard noises....ah man no way fuck this shit if you want to go to the arcade I will be downstairs.

Me:  Sure give me a minute. 

I start giggling.

Noah:  I am so glad we were done.  Talk about killing a mood.  I will let you go till tonight I love you

Me:  I love you too.  See you tonight. 

As I was getting dressed I couldn't help but think that his background didn't look right. I shook my head no way is Noah at some strange girls house or room pleasuring himself with me on the computer.  He would never risk someone seeing or hearing us.