5 HE'S A RAT

When we all got back to the house I ran upstairs to get changed. I pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and headed back down. June comes out and says "oh good your ready we are going to get you at least four suits today. Plus some dresses for the Senior parties. " as we climb into the car I look at her and say "are you sure" "yes, Elle you don't have to be as careful about money anymore your dad's promotion came with a huge pay raise so don't worry plus Mathew and I talked about it after what happened yesterday we want to get you at the swimming suits since it is because of my nephew you have to get new suits." "Ok June if your sure." We were at the mall for hours not only did we get the suits but we also picked up a couple of dresses for the senior parties. As we walked into the house with our purchases Uncle Tom came up yelling "Young lady care to explain this you little whore" he was holding up Blake's phone and on the screen was a picture of me and Tuppen that morning where I was whispering in his ear before I could say anything June says "Tom knock it off Elle is not like that" he asks June "Why are you defending the little slut when she is obviously cheating on your son. According to Blake they were together all day" June just sighs and looks at me "Elle explain to Tom exactly what is going on please." I take a deep breath and say "That is Tuppen I was explaining something to him Noah doesn't want anyone to know about that he does since Noah told him. Since we were in school naturally I whispered it in his ear. As for us being together all day that is because Noah asked him to keep an eye on me and he went a little overboard." June looks at Tom and says "see a logical explanation there is no need to call our Elle ugly names. Now, Tom apologize." He looks at me and says "fine sorry for calling you names but explain what happened in the car this afternoon." June looks at me I couldn't help myself I snorted. June says "Elle what did you two do?" "See June Blake had leaned forward at school and wrapped his arms around me from the back seat while I was face timing with Noah after the call ended and Lee pulled out I asked Blake to lean back and stop touching me. He had already done it once this morning on the way to school and I removed his arm and threw it over the seat. Plus at school, he wrapped his arm around my waist and tried to drag me off when I was talking to Rachel. I told him then to keep his hands off me. So. When he didn't listen in the car I looked at Lee and he nodded at me. When we got to the next stop sign Lee slammed on the brakes and Blake flew into the backseat" June chuckled and said, "good now Tom maybe you should explain to Blake when a lady says no it is no." With that, she sent me to my room and went to finish dinner.

I immediately texted Lee when I got into my room
Elle: Your cousin is a Rat
Lee: Yeah I heard Uncle Tom wasn't actually quiet
Elle: ahh these stupid rules we are going to have a hard time taking without ears
Lee: Yeah I know well Uncle Tom and Aunt Lisa leave after dinner so that will be good.
Elle: no shit
Lee: Yeah my uncle is an ass

At dinner, Mathew says ok kids listen up "first off Lee don't do it again and don't act surprised you know what I am talking about. Blake keep your hands off Elle. She asked you to not touch her and you didn't listen as far as I am concerned that means you disrespected her and no boy or man will disrespect a lady under my roof. Elle from now on please feel free to come to me or June whenever one of these young men make you uncomfortable. Please remember we love you like our daughter." Lee and I say "yes sir" Blake on the other hand said "yeah yeah whatever" Mathew looked at him and said "Excuse me young man" "you heard me old man" Matthew stood up and said "I know there is a party later tonight you will not be attending it because of that attitude." With that Mathew moved away from the table and said "it's time to go say your goodbye's" and walked away.