35| The Truth

S E B A S T I A N

S E B A S T I A N

"With that being said, I hope you have fun tonight. And don't forget your rules, guards are everywhere," Mrs Andrea finished with a formal smile before she got down the stage and took off, only for the party to go back to how it previously was. Though I couldn't help but notice the ice glare that she shot in my direction when she got down.

"Damn, you see that?" Luke laughed while hitting my chest a couple of times, seeing it too. "That was a warning for you, my friend."

I rolled my eyes but with a smirk, making him more amused. Not gonna lie, her words were really tempting. But that was when the team gathered around.

"Doesn't she get tired from saying the same speech?" Robin asked in ridicule as he turns to the group. Everyone cracked a laugh and joined in the conversation while huddling in one big circle. "I mean, change something for God's sake!"

I didn't hold my smile and actually let out a small chuckle. "Tell me about it!" Eric let out a deep breath. "She says that but continues to lock and beat the shit out of us!"

One by one, they got together in agreement. "She doesn't give a shit about anyone. Especially us! She didn't even watch the game yet she acts like she's the one that won!" said David.

My attention travelled to Mason where he was giving out canned beer. Once he reached me, he pursed his lips. "Seb," he mumbled, holding one out for me.

I stared at him blankly for a second before I looked down at the drink. I was well aware that he was trying to gain back my respect and companionship, as well as the rest. However, I'm not the kind of person to forget nor forgive when it involves people that I love. But I'll try to ignore and avoid them for the time being.

I inhaled deeply and exhaled before I took the can from his hand with a nod. He nodded back before he continued his journey around the group before he finally stopped at the end next to Chris and Eric.

"Why would she?" Stephan scoffed. "It's not like she'd know which side we'd be."

"True. But she could at least support us!"

"Yeah, we are representing her academy after all."

"Which is why she threw us this party!" Mason coughed while opening his beer. "Now, stop talking and let's drink."

They let a couple of chuckles before they did the same and took some chugs. "Drink Sebastian! You deserve to get drunk the most!" Robin called out when he caught me still staring at my drink.

I offered him a smile and nodded. Yet they continue to stun me as they cheered once again. "To Sebastian!"

At that, I laughed uncontrollably before I raised my drink like the others then chugged. Not less than a moment, David called my name.