32| Displeasure

M I A

M I A

2 hours of sleep.

If you were in my shoes, you'd be annoyed or grumpy. However, I was really excited to get up and leave my dorm. I barely even slept, for all I was thinking about was seeing him again.

His image was stuck in my head for some unknown reason. A picture of him gazing softly at me with a huge smile on his face. A picture of his staring down at the town calmly with his hair flying around. A picture of our hands intertwined together.

As if he never left, my heart never stopped racing and my stomach never untied the knot that he tangled. It was as if I fell head over heels all of sudden and forgot all of my worries and issues.

I had no idea if I had ever felt like this before with someone, but now I'm finally clearly aware of my feelings.

Yes, I was a little tired, but I never felt more energetic or happy before. Now that Sebastian is finally back, things could get back to normal. At least with me...

By the time I got out of my bed, breakfast was about to begin. I quickly refreshed myself and walked to my closet to pick an outfit. Though, that was when Sebastian's hoodie appeared right in front of me.

I grabbed the hoodie and checked it out for a moment. It was too big for me but perfect for him. It felt so soft and smelled amazing. I know it's ridiculous, but I felt safe in it.

I bit my lower lip, debating whether I should wear it today or not. He would definitely notice. I told myself.

Would he like it if I did wear it?

Before I could think more about it, I remembered that I only have 5 minutes left. So without a second thought, I just put the hoodie on and grabbed some pants. And when I combed my messy hair, I grabbed my bag, ID and keys before I left my dorm in a hurry.

However, my legs immediately stopped after a few steps out. As if it was 2 in the morning, the hallway roamed with silence. I figured everyone is probably at the cafeteria. But when I looked to my left and saw his door closed, I wondered if he was too or still inside.

I turned and faced the door, my hand raised to knock on it. However, I hesitated just before my knuckles hit the wooden surface.

Am I being too clingy too quickly?

What if I scared him away? We just became friends...

Maybe I shouldn't have worn the hoodie...

No-no. Let's just go.

I shook my head and continued walking down the hall, towards the elevator. And after a minute, I reached the first floor where I caught groups walking around. Quickly, I walked out and started making my way to the cafeteria.