0| Reminder

People say that when you really fall in love with someone, they will forever be tattooed in your heart. No matter what happens, if they stay or leave, they will own a part of your soul.

That feeling when your stomach starts dancing, your heart pounding like drums, chills running down your spine, your fingers and toes tingling and your mind going crazy yet quiet. All that is caused by any simple action they do. That's when you realize you lost yourself. But somehow, you feel like you've won.

When you fall in love with someone, your life seems as if it's falling apart, in a right way. You go through the past, the present and the future with one glimpse at their eyes. You see yourself in their eyes. You see a path.

Although, in the life that we live in, we wish the beautiful moments that we experienced could just last forever. We wish that in that moment of discovery, it would be the end of a happy ever after. We wish that nothing would try to tear you from each other. You believe that. But in the world that we live in, we learn to expect the unexpected.

You see, love comes at a time you don't expect and leaves when you need it. And the fact that you can't do anything about it but accept it, is what wounds you the most.

Eventually, you will. But there will always a piece inside of you that feels missing. Empty. Well, that's because that piece left with them.

No matter how hard we try to hold on to the people we love, one day, one way, they will disappear. The only thing they leave behind is just memories.

Memories are the anchors that keep us down in our reality. Without them, there would be no past, present or future. We wouldn't even exist. 

And the same thing goes for love. Without love, none of us would be here.

You never know when a person leaves. You could be staring at each other and admiring each other's soul, talking through the phone and listening to their soft voice or even just simply sitting there and enjoying their company in silence. Oblivious.

You never know when it's the last time you see that person, the last time you hear their voice, the last time you feel their touch, the last time you kiss them. With a blink of an eye, everything could be gone.

And just like that, you're forced to pick up your broken pieces and carry them the rest of the way. Searching for hope again.

Only this time, you became stiffer.

It is possible to physically die from heartbreak. However, it is far more worst when it's mental. At least then, you'd be in peace.