15| Babies

S E B A S T I A N

S E B A S T I A N

I turned off the shower and waited for a while with my eyes closed for the water to dry off my naked body. Just feeling the cold water drop from my soaking hair down my back, put me at ease.

My arms were helping me stay standing by extending them against the wall. My breathing has also become less heavy and deep, I was trying to calm down.

Tonight I've put so much effort on the field since I can remember For the first time in these past 2 years of me in this shithole, I felt like I playing. I wanted to win.

And I did. 47-18.

To think that it was always used to be the other way around. JadeStone would always score while my team does the 'threatening'. They talk more than they play.

Don't get me wrong, my team knows how to play. If they tried, they could win. But instead, they just prefer tackling opponents and attacking them. I am they!

Yes, I always attack players to take out my anger, it's the only place I'm allowed to. Coach doesn't care about how or when, as long as I don't kill. My purpose on the field is to scare players actually. Yet even though, they still manage to win. Well, not from now on.

Before today, I never even dared to touch a ball. The last time I did was back in high school when I was trying out for the school's team, sophomore year...

"Are you going to join the football team this year?" she asked me softly when we passed by senior football players.

My thoughts instantly went back to the days when we were kids, playing football in my backyard. We still do, but not very often. I still remember how her face got when she scores a touchdown. It was never a touchdown, but just seeing her that happy made me happy.

She was always a fan of football. I wasn't after my dad cheated on my mom. We used to always watch every game together and my mom used to always yell at us because I would pass my curfew. Even though I was really young, these memories would never get lost.

After my mom found out about his affairs, we moved away and I stopped watching football. But then I met her and she brought the game back to my heart.

"Trials are on Wednesday, after school hours," I told her.

"Then I'll be there," she said making me uncontrollably grin widely.

I wanted to play football because of her. She was a big fan of it and I wanted her to be my biggest fan. I knew that would draw me closer to her, I had it all planned...