19| Threats

M I A

M I A

"I really need to take a nap."

"I really need a shower," I replied as I take off my sweaty gym clothes and put on my clothes. Once I'm fully dressed, I got out of the bathroom and went to the lockers where Julia has already changed and sat on the bench.

Definitely, I didn't want the shower in the girls' locker room. And luckily, it was the last periods. So, I was heading straight to my dorm.

Unlike Julia who already showered, I went to my locker and unlocked it. Only to grab a bag to put in my clothes, just so I can take them up and wash them later.

"Yes you do," she said while looking at me weirdly which made her earn an eye roll.

I don't smell THAT bad...

I sat on the bench opposite Julia and went to put on my shoes. On the other hand, more like on the other side, Julia was putting on makeup.

"Why are you putting makeup on if you're heading to sleep?" I asked her with confusion.

She closed her two-sided mirror dramatically and gave me a look. "Because I get to see people on my way." she said in a 'duh' tone before opening it again.

"Right..." I looked at her mockingly as I finish tying my shoes. Once I finished, I sat back and put both my hand on the bench for support, waiting for miss universe to finish her makeup. Yet, that was when a bunch of girls entered the room with their laughter filling it as well.

"Please! Nothing can be twice as hard as-" the voice suspiciously paused as it got near enough to figure it was close.

Curiously, I looked up only to catch 3 familiar looking girls staring back at us with confident smirks. And by familiar, I mean I recognize them from the cheerleading team in the last football game. Plus, they were wearing their uniforms.

The first one, standing in front of the other two, had medium brown hair with a blonde fade at the end. She had pale skin covering her tall slim body. Her face was tight that I suspected she had multiple plastic surgeries and her bright blue eyes almost looked unreal. 
On both of her sides stand two almost identical redheaded girls with big brown eyes and face full of freckles. They were a few inches shorter than their friend and by the looks on their faces, they both seem, not to be judgmental or rude, like sluts.

"Well, if you look at that." brunette barbie smirked when she locked sight with me as she starts to walk towards me slowly. "If it isn't-"

"The new girl." the twins giggled in sync which sounded much like a scene from a horror movie.

I cringed and raised my eyebrows at the three of them, though no words came out of my mouth. Not that I planned to say anything.