When Naruto let go of his grip, he ran towards random civilians and shook them through their shoulders back and forth, saying. "I'M GONNA BE HOKAGE!"

\\..~**~..//

Just as Naruto left the building, Tsunade placed a palm at her forehead. "I was planning on announcing it."

"With Naruto screaming all around, I think everyone will get the news quickly but I don't think they'll believe him." Sakura pointed out.

A knock disturbed their conversation.

"Come in." Tsunade ordered as an ANBU appeared.

"The blonde jinchuuriki is on the loose. Villagers are complaining about his noise." The unknown ANBU sent the message as a sweat drop at their foreheads.

"Guess we'll be searching for him around Konoha then." Kakashi read the last sentence of the page as he shut his book.

"Excuse us Tsunade-sama." Sakura bowed at her mentor as they disappeared along with the ANBU.

The three ninjas were hopping from roof to roof as they seek for a certain jinchuuriki.

"Where should we start searching?" Sai asked his teammates.

Sakura replied as they continued to ran at the roof of the houses. "Easy. Just find the noisiest part in Kono-"

"HA! I DEFEATED YOU KIBA!"

"Well there he is." Kakashi muttered with his half-lidded eyes.

"I'm gonna be hokage~" Naruto cheered against Kiba.

"Well at least I passed the ANBU exams." Kiba replied with a smirk, knowing that Naruto got owned.

"Arf! Arf!" Akamaru barked as he and Kiba walked out like a boss.

Naruto stopped his joyful spirit and he said. "Hmph! At least a HOKAGE is at a HIGHER rank than ANBU!" He shouted to no one since Kiba already left.

"Baka." Naruto mumbled as Kakashi, Sakura and Sai appeared behind him.

"Dickless." Sai responded with a fake smile.

"You wanna fight the next hokage?" Naruto made a fighting position as Sai stood with a fake smile.

Sakura grinned as she held Naruto's left shoulder. "Come on, let's eat. Kaka-sensei's paying."

Naruto's eyes sparkled. "To Ichiraku!" He yelled as he rushed to the stand with Sakura and Sai following him.

Kakashi was just reading his book. "...Eh? O-Oi, *mate!" He said, upon hearing that he was going to pay as the three speedily walked to Ichiraku.

They went to Ichiraku to celebrate before they go to their separate ways. It was sunset by the time they ate so it was an early dinner for them.

"Naruto, I heard you'll be the next hokage! Congratulations, I hope you'll still come by here even though you'll be busy." Ayame proudly stated as she served their food.

Naruto slurped the noodles as he swallowed before answering. "Thank you Ayame-san! Of course I'll come by here everyday!" He finished his meal as the others continued to eat.