Ashton || Dani

You stayed leaning against the kitchen counter as you listened to what the boy was talking to you about. You couldn't get over how attractive he was. You took a sip of your drink as he continues to talk. He was charming in every sort of way. When he smiled you swore to were going to fair it was just perfect.

"Enough about me. Tell me about you." You watched as he took a drink of his beer you couldn't help but think of kissing his perfect lips.

"Oh there is nothing special about me Chris. Just keep talking about you."

"Dani, there something special about you and I would love -"

"Dani!" Shit..shit...shit.

You felt Ashton stumble into you as he held onto you for support. The sent of alcohol was strong on him.

"Ash." You grumbled trying to get him off to. You loved your best friend but he was a nightmare when drunk. Always so clingy.

"Chris my m-man what's u-p" Ashton looked over to him as his speech began to slur.

"Nothing Ash. Dani I'll talk to you later."

"Chris wait don't....go." But it was to late he was already gone.

"He seems uninterested." Ashton began to laugh historically at his own joke.

You rolled your eyes as you just stood there. You were furious with him. So what he was drunk; must drink guys were fucking some girl in a room by now. But nope Ashton had to be beside you and ruining your chance with any guys you come in contact with.

You decided to get Ashton to bed before he gets more drunk or passes out. You weaves through the partying teens. You noticed Chris talking to another girl. He just smiled at her as she moved closer to him. As their lips touched you looked away. You glanced to Ashton. He had his eyes barely open as he tried to keep himself steady.

That could have been me kissing Chris but nope I'm here helping my drunk best friend up the steps.

Thankfully you reached a empty bedroom. You pushed Ashton down on the bed. "I like it rough." He states winking at you best he could.

"What?" You question.

"C'mere." You trying protesting as he pulls your wrist making you land on top of him.

His hands more down to your waist as he just looks at you. "I love a girl on top."

Oh my god was he flirting with me.?

"Ash...you are drunk. You need to sleep it off."

"I'm drunk and your gorgeous." With on swift motion you were underneath him.

His face got closer to yours as you tried to get away from him. "Ashton you are drunk."

He didn't respond to your statement as he started to kiss down your neck. "Ashton stop." He didn't listen to you as he furthered his actions.

With all force you had you pushed him off of you. His eyes widened. You looked in shock. He has never made a pass at you in anyway.

"Dani....I-I'm sorry." He reaches out to you but you move away from him.

"Dammit Dani. I shouldn't have done that. It was uncalled for. Your my best friend. You have no attraction to me, I fucked up. I'm sorry I went to far."

"I asked you to stop." You shifted as he moved closer to you.

"And I'm sorry I didn't listen. At least I didn't strip you from your clothes and rape you."

"Thank god for that." You mutter.

"Would you ever let me kiss you?"

"Maybe when your sober." You smirked as he just smiled.

Okay you had to admit Ashton was one attractive guy. Maybe if he didn't force you on him them maybe things would have happened.