.XVII.

After he said that, I rolled my eyes and went into Victoria's Secret with him following behind.

He bought at least twenty bra and panty sets, some lotion and perfume, and a pair of PINK slides.

"There, now we're all set. And wear the navy blue lace tonight." He tells me, shifting one of the bags over his shoulder as we walk out of the mall, deciding that we could just get some smoothies from a Juva drive-thru.

"What's happening tonight?" I ask, and he chuckles to himself ignoring my question.

When we got home after getting our smoothies, Harry said that he was going to hop in the shower. So I went in my room, put my new clothes up, and got into bed so that I could take a nap.

Five minutes into my nap, I felt the bed dip down and I opened one of my eyes to see Zayn sitting on my bed, looking at my face and feeling my head.

"Aww babe, are you sick. What are you doing home?" He asks, and I shrug since I'm half-sleep and don't feel like talking.

But how did he get in though?

"Well, I'll come back over to check on you later tonight. I've got something to tell you." He says, kissing me on the forehead before walking out and closing my door.

Dammit.

I go back to sleep, and then wake up when I feel the bed dip down again.

"Wake up, darling. You've been asleep for about three hours now."

I open my eyes sluggishly to check the time on my bright ass screen, and it says that it is 2:34 p.m.

"Lemme sleep for a little bit longer Zayn." I mumble, and I can feel a glare brewing on whoever's face is looking at me.

"What the fuck do you mean Zayn?"