Justin huffed and ran his hands through his hair. He wasn't the type to instantly apologize, but I knew that he wanted to talk to me. He knew that he messed up by exploding on me.

"You're gonna enjoy the trip regardless of pissy pants over there." Vanessa looked Justin up and down, making Danielle chuckle and shake her head. She heard the entire argument when it happened, so she had all the information.

I looked over at Lauren who was wrapped in Khalil's arms, but she wasn't being her usual loud and funny self, and I think he realized that too. He kissed her shoulder and she smiled at him, taking his hand.

"Yo! We're here!" Za yelled and stood up pointing to the island that was in front of us. Atifa; who easily fit in with the other girls, rolled her eyes at him and smiled.

"I think they know that just by looking, babe." She pointed out.

The island was beautiful, without a doubt. I know Justin probably spent a lot on this, but it probably didn't even put a dent in his spendings. The villa that we were staying in thankfully allowed us all to have our own rooms and bathrooms.

We reached the actual island within minutes and started taking all of our things out and going into our rooms

We reached the actual island within minutes and started taking all of our things out and going into our rooms. Danielle; brought along one of her 'guy best friends' from college; but I could tell by the way they interacted with each other that there were feelings there, and I was happy to see her with him. "You know you could stay in my room with me if you wanted to, I know you two aren't on the best of terms right now—"

"I'll be fine; plus you can't kick your own date to the island out of the room you both are staying in." I chuckled and grabbed my suitcases, following behind her up the steps along with everyone else.

"Blair will live." She rolled her eyes and chuckled too. He turned back to look at her and playfully gave her the middle finger while his camera dangled from his neck.

I gripped onto the handle of my bag and felt another hand pulling it back. "Need me to take it?" Justin asked and I instantly shook my head no, continuing up the steps.

_____________

The rooms were really big and thankfully there was already food in the house; so we wouldn't have to go far to get anything. I pushed my things to my side of the room and Justin followed in after me and closed the door. I could feel him looking at me even though I had my head down, and I knew he wanted to talk to me first.

I took my things from the suitcase and started putting them into the drawers. I knew to leave out a bathing suit and at least one outfit to change into for afterwards—

"Princess." I stopped moving and looked up at him, raising my brow. He was sitting on his side of the bed and ran his fingers through his hair. "C'mere."