20| Old Friends

Cause after all these years
I still feel everything when you are near
And it was just a quick hello
And you had to go
And you probably will never know
You're still the one I'm after all these years

- Camila Cabello

(aka the only song of hers
that I honestly like
no tea
no shade)

_______________________

| Three Days Later |

- Justin (a strictly Justin POV chapter)

"Baby, I need help!" Ashton called from inside the bathroom. It was always something about her saying babe or baby that sounded so right coming from her. She was showering for at least five minutes now, and complaining about how she couldn't reach something, and pissed about me not joining her. I laughed and grabbed my towel, wrapping it around my waist before closing and locking the bedroom door.

"What is it, Ashton." I rolled my eyes playfully and went in the bathroom. Everything was foggy, so I knew she had the water set to hell and beyond. I dropped my towel on the counter of the sink and waited for her to respond.

"Don't make that face; but I left my body wash by the sink. If I get out and get it, I'm gonna be freezing; could you grab it please?" She stuck her head from out of the curtain and pouted. Her hair that was straight at one point was now insanely curly and all over her head. It made her look way younger than what she actually was.

"You really couldn't step out for three seconds to grab it? What kind is this?" I sighed and read the bottle.

"Strawberry." She stuck her hand out, reaching for it.

"I don't like that one." I mumbled and read over the other bottles, seeing a brown sugar and vanilla body wash she'd normally use. It was my favorite one that she'd use. "Use this one." I handed it to her before stepping behind her into the shower.

"I finished packing a few of the extra bags— what the fuck!" I yelled and hissed as soon as the water touched my chest. She wanted to die. For some reason, she loved when the water was hot enough to eat through her skin and mine. It's like it had no effect on her at all, she would just stand or sit in the water like it was warm. The woman was crazy.

"It's not even that hot, Jay." She frowned and turned to face me, putting her hands on her hips. "Don't be dramatic."

"Don't be dramatic?" My eyes widened. "Look at my chest, Ash." I frowned and pointed to the large red spot that was forming where the water hit it. "I don't know how you shower in this." I groaned.

She just giggled and pulled me closer to her, placing a kiss on the cross in the center of my chest. "It'll be okay. Now, what were you saying?"

"I was saying, I packed up a few of the extra bags. I know we're not leaving for two more day, but you have a shit load of clothes, Princess." I smiled "It's like you packed for a months trip." I pulled her ever closer to me, wrapping my hand around her waist.

"I like to be over prepared." She laughed and cupped my cheeks, brushing her lips against mine playfully. In all honesty, she's been teasing me since we got here and continues to limit touching to holding hands, a few kisses here and there, sitting on me, or occasionally feeling me up when no one was paying attention. But she wouldn't take it any further than that and it was killing me.