5| Questions

So you say you wanna get away
We don't need a plane I could be
your escape...

I could be your private island on another planet anything can
happen...

-Alina Baraz
________________________

Ashton-

"You really don't seem excited to be going on this trip, Ashton." Bea groaned as she sat on my bed attempting to 'help' me get ready. The whole time she's been here she's been asking me questions about working with Justin and eating all my damn food in the process.

"If you knew why, you would be all up my ass." I rolled my eyes at her and threw a bathing suit into my suitcase.

I was gonna do my job, but I was going to make sure I had fun and was relaxed regardless... just without Justin there.

When I got back home from the office last night I called and asked him about the plane ticket that I'd have to buy. After fifteen minutes of him flirting, he finally told me that I won't need to pay for asked by ticket because we're taking his jet.

"What do you mean by that?" She frowned and looked up at me from her phone. I had no plans on telling Bea or any of the other girls about what happened between me and Justin, but at some point they'd have to know and I wasn't one for keeping secrets.

I sighed and sat on my dresser, running my hands down my legs. "Look, don't say shit..." I warned and stuck my finger out at her and she sat up instantly.

"I won't, what's up?"

I looked at her one more time knowing that she's lying. Yeah; she won't say anything to anyone, but she'd most definitely tell Ariana, Vanessa, and Lauren since we're all friends, and they'll all take it differently.

Bea would be the one to pretty much be down for whatever I decide to do. Ariana tends to be the peaceful one of all of us, Vanessa is more motherly, then there's Lauren. If you ever needed someone to slit your boyfriends tires, knockout him, his new girlfriend, and his best friend with you.... it's Lauren.

Plus her and Vanessa both went to jail once on assault charges at a club once. They're not to be messed with.

"Remember that guy I left the club with?"

She just nodded.

"It's obvious that we....fucked." I mumbled.

"Bitch, I knew it! You've been glowing more than usual."

"Bitch, let me finish!" I whined. I just wanted to tell her this so I won't be stressing on this trip.

"Anyway... the guy I left with was Justin. Like the Justin Bieber." I said adding more emphasis to get her to believe me. She looked at me for a minute with a blank stare before smiling slyly.

"You're lying to me..." She laughs softly and sat up on the bed.

"Beatrice, if I was lying.... don't you think I'd say this way calmer and would've made up this 'lie' sooner?" I said and threw one of my pillows at her.

"Give me proof!" She yelled back. I hated her ass sometimes...

I pulled out my phone and showed her the texts he sent me last night talking about the night at the club and afterwards. Her eyes went from their normal size to taking up half of her face and her jaw dropped.