8| Talk

This is me so please accept me for who I am
And please accept me for what I do
I'm just doing everything that I can
Cause all I wanna be is true.
-Lloyd

__________________________

- Ashton

I woke up the next morning hungover, but a comfortable hungover. I always say that I can hold my liquor, but depending in the drink I'm a hot mess.

It was cloudy out and I knew that Justin didn't have anything planned for the day, so hopefully we wouldn't be out at too many clubs doing God knows what.

I sat up in the bed and realized that I wasn't in my hotel room at all. I looked under the covers and groaned, knowing that I was naked and that Justin was next to me, probably still sleeping since his back was facing me.

I checked my phone and noticed that it was still early, but I had a feeling he'd be waking up soon. Watching his back, I noticed how his breaths were small, and how his muscles would slightly tense a little while he rolled around in the bed, turning to face me even though his eyes were closed.

He did have a pretty face, especially when he slept.

His lips were swollen and pouty, while his eyelashes brushed against his under eye. He looked like a drunk ass angel. I knew I was going to regret it, but I laid down further on the bed and traced my thumb against his bottom lip lightly, noticing how his face calmed down when I did, it made me smile a little.

I wasn't catching feelings, but Justin was for sure a sweet guy. I remembered last night and how it all played out quickly, but he made sure to make it all about me.

Not to compare the two, but he's completely different from Christian.

Christian was more of a hard ass. You couldn't tell him anything and he always made sure that at the end of the day, he got his way. Justin was slightly a hoe, but he was an emotional hoe. Like the cute ones who only act this way because they were treated wrong by someone before, so they think this is the best way to go. But I liked him. He was different because of that.

"Well look who I get to wake up to this morning," His voice came through the silence that was in the room, catching me off guard. His morning voice sounded amazing. "Way better view compared to when you left me on our first one night stand." He chuckled and ran his hands over his eyes.

I rolled mine playfully and sat up. "What do you have planned today?" I asked and reached for my shirt and pulled it over my head, taking my hair tie and pulled my hair into a ponytail.

"Nothing today." He paused and looked down at his bed. "I was wondering... do you wanna spend the day with me?" He questioned and looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"Aren't I already? Isn't that what this whole trip is about."

"Don't start off the morning being a smart ass." He frowned softly. "This trip was supposed to be about you shadowing me... not us having sex I might add."

"Fine," I huffed and grabbed my pants that were on the floor. "Just... just let me get changed. Okay?"

"You could always get changed in here you know... way easier." He smirked and winked his pretty but annoying eye at me. "I think you've seen enough." I shot back and grabbed the rest of my things, finding one of his shirts tossed on the floor and threw it over my head.