6| Photos

I like the way you're looking at me... I, I, I do.

- Victoria Monet
__________________

Ashton-

I woke up and I knew I wasn't on the jet anymore.

It was still cold in the room but the bedding turned from a soft brown color to white, and the room was way bigger. There was a balcony that overlooked the ocean, a huge TV in front of me, and my things were sitting in a chair. As soon as I sat up I felt like I was going to be sick.

I hate jetlag too, in case you didn't know.

I groaned and reached for my phone before seeing a note right under it:

'You're welcome for carrying you out of the plane, to the car, out of the car, up to the elevator, down the hall, and into your room lol.

I put your stuff in the chair. Didnt wanna take it out the bag and put it away and have you think that I stole your panties or something like that.

Whenever you wake up get ready and come to my room. It's joint, so just open the door. We've got a lot of stuff to do today bbg. -Justin.'

I rolled my eyes and smiled at how stupid he was being.

Pulling my hair into a ponytail, I went over to the door he was talking about and opened it, music instantly filled the room while he sat on the bed with his laptop open. His eyes shot up to me and he smirked while turning down the music.

"Thanks for carrying me. You didn't have to though, you could've just woke me up." I laughed and leaned against the wall. He chuckled and shook his head.

"It's okay, come sit down. The faster I go over this with you, the less stressed out you'll be hopefully." He scooted over and made more room for me. I sat down and looked over his computer.

"What song is this? Is it on the album?" I asked him and turned it up a little more.

It was obviously new because of how mature his voice sounded. But it sounds amazing and fresh, it had to be from the new album.

"It's like you're always looking for a problem, the raining of equations for you to solve 'em. So quick to turn nothin' right into somethin', Get the numbers out my phone, go 'head and call 'em.."

He nodded and smiled a little. "It's from the new album. But I keep going over the whole album and feel like something's missing. The public's gonna hate it, but I'm push back my release date until I have everything just right. What do you think?" He looked up at me for an honest answer. His big eyes became softer and even more nervous.

"Y-you're asking me on advice for your album? Shouldn't you ask your manager?" I raised my brow.

"Well, yeah. Scooter's on vacation, you're a fan, and you seem to have a lot of sense. What do you think I should do? I just got back on their good side; I can't afford for them to be pissed at me already."

The look on his face was genuine. For him to even think about asking me for help with an album was beyond me, but he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Seeing his face like that made me feel a little bad.

"Well first, you shouldn't give a damn what they think. This album is pretty much your baby... it's cliche, but you have to nurture it and work with it. I'd say to take your time with getting it out if you want it to be perfect. It's gonna be perfect regardless, but you're Justin Bieber. You have one of the most anticipated albums of this year. Let it marinate, then send it out." I shrugged. His eyes widened and shook his head.

don't | justin  *postponed*जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें