9| Christian

I know she was attractive
But I was here first
Been riding with you for 6 years
Why did I deserve
To be treated this way by you...
I gotta look at her in her eyes
And see she's had half of me

- Beyonce

______________________

- Ashton

It's been two days since we left Miami, and now we ended back in California because plans changed.

Justin didn't have to go to New York afterall, and I'd get to spend these last two days pulling together all the information I could about him for this article. I haven't talked to him in a solid twenty-four hours so God knows what he could be doing.

I sat on my bed and typed out the interview that we did on the plane back to California on my computer and sighed. My hands were cramping and I just needed a break.

All of my friends were busy with work, and Bia was on vacation in New York to spend time with her family, so it was just me, my laptop, a glass of wine, and my TV.

I checked twitter to see that Justin was out at a party again with Khalil and a few of his other friends and shook my head. This boy was too much, and oddly enough I miss seeing him? Yeah I do.

I decided to not sit around my place all day and wanted to actually go out and get some food. I threw on some jeans, a white top, my heels, and a hat before heading out the door.

I decided to go somewhere simple but could fill me up. Everyone in LA was getting into being vegan and that's not my thing.

Your girl likes to eat.

As soon as I got to my car my phone instantly started ringing and I grinned, realizing who it was.

"Hey, baby!" I sang into the phone and got into the car, closing the door.

"Ash, come on now..."

"You're always gonna be my baby. Nothings changing about that so shut up." I rolled my eyes and pulled away from my house, heading to a decent restaurant.

"I am an adult."

"Does it look like I care, Danielle?"

"Well I can't see your face so..."

"Shut up," I sighed. I haven't heard from Danielle in weeks, so the idea of her calling me lets me know that either our mom forced her to call, or that she's gonna be coming to visit. "You called me. What's going on?"

"Well, I'm pretty much done with school and I wanna see you and ma. I fly into California tomorrow evening," I could hear her breathing heavily over the phone. "I miss my Pooda." I could tell she was pouting when she used the nickname she gave me when she was a baby. Ashton was always too much for her to say back then for some reason, so Pooda it was.

"Aww. I'll be at the airport to pick you up then. I missed you too, Dani." I smiled and stopped at a light. "What's been going on"

"I should be asking you that! You're the one going places with Justin Bieber and such." She laughed lightly. "Have you heard... you know, about Christian?" 

My chest instantly tightened up a little bit at the sound of his name. "Nope. Don't care." I said quickly and she knew I was lying.

"Ashton, I know you like the back of my hand, so I know when you do and don't care about something; and you slightly do. But I guess mom hasn't told you..."