13| Boo'd Up

Feelings, so deep in my feelings
No, this ain't really like me
Can't control my anxiety
Feeling, like I'm touching the ceiling
When I'm with you I can't breathe
Boy you do something to me...

- Ella Mai

______________________

-Ashton

"Wake up." I nudged Justin and poked his nose.

"No."

"I have to pee." I hummed and ran my thumbs across his bottom lip as it poked out even more now.

"Pee in the bed."

"You're disgusting." I glared at him and flicked his forehead.

His party last night carried on longer than he expected and we ended up staying the night. Well, my friends and his close ones. Preferably Ryan and Khalil and his other friend Maejor who I met.

"I just don't want you to leave, it's so warm in this bed with you in it." He pulled me closer and nuzzled into my neck, making my face heat up.

The rain was pouring down outside, so I knew there was going to be no way of me going out to do anything today, especially with clingy Justin all over me.

"Baby, I have to pee then I'm coming back. I literally can't go that far." I laughed and pointed to the bathroom that was connected to his room.

He groaned and removed his arm from around my waist, wrapping his body back in the sheets. As I tried to get up, I got pulled back down by his hand, feeling his lips connect with mine. I laughed and pulled away.

"Look... This is cute and all, but my breath is hot... your breath is hot...two people with hot morning breath shouldn't be kissing right now." I laughed and he cracked a smile before letting me go.

"Go pee and get cleaned up." He stretched out of the bed and went to grab one of his black shirts and a pair of black boxers, putting them in my hand. "Leave your clothes when you're done and I'll wash them." He smiled again before closing the door.

I looked around in his bathroom and saw how extravagant it looked.

Looking around at how neat his bathroom was, I decided to take a quick shower

Looking around at how neat his bathroom was, I decided to take a quick shower. If it was my place I would be in here for ages, but I knew he would have to come in eventually.

I looked around at all of the shower gels and soaps that lined against the wall of his bathroom; even the razors that he would use on his face we're lined up perfectly. I always thought he would be the messy type but I guess I was wrong about that too.