7| It Ain't My Fault

It ain't my fault you keep turing me on
It aint my fault you got, got me so gone...
Baby one, two, three, your body's calling me...

- Zara Larsson

_______________________________

- Ashton

"So are you gonna tell me who all is coming? Or do I gotta walk around looking lost, shaking the hand of random people." I stuck my neck out and eyed him.

We eventually made it back to the hotel that we were staying in, and we were getting ready to head out with his friends after we stopped to get some food in us.

"Just my usual group. Za, Ryan, Khali-"

"You mean daddy?" I interrupted and giggled.

"Ashton, don't you dare start calling him that." Justin rolled his eyes and sat on the opposite end of my bed.

"Why? How come you guys like being called that anyway?" I frowned and looked at him.

I understand that they think it's sexy, but what about it was sexy?

Justin just shrugged and put his phone down before looking back over at me. "What, daddy? It's just sexy." He said and laid back on the bed, looking up at the ceiling.

"Please elaborate, cause it still isn't making sense to me."

He let out a groan and rolled over on his side so that he was looking square at me before averting his eyes somewhere else.

"When a guy gets called daddy, it just makes you seem more powerful."

"Like on some super saiyan type powerful?"

I could tell that he was trying to hold in his laugh but I was being deadass.

"Where the fuck..." He mumbled before chuckling out a 'no'.

"It's just... like a controlling type of power I guess. Like it just makes us feel dominant and that you're just offering yourself up to us; making you vulnerable enough to know that we'll take care of those...needs." He said before blushing at the end of his sentence, causing me to grin.

"Are you blushing? You really just went from being daddy to straight baby boy in under two minutes." I chuckled and poked his cheek, causing him to swat my hand away.

"You're way more friendly after you had a nap I noticed." He smirked before sitting up on the bed, crossing his legs.

I shrugged and started to pull my hair into a messy top bun.

"Sleep makes me less bitchy... or that's what Ariana says."

"Ariana?" He cocked his head to the side like the cute puppy he was being.

"She's my other best friend... the more chill one." I smiled softly.

"Tell me about them... you know about my friends, tell me about yours."

All of them were different, but we meshed together pretty well.

"Well, Ariana is the chill one-"

"You said that already-"

"Well, stop cutting me off and maybe you'd hear the rest, damn." I shook my head, which apparently was funny to him. I rolled my eyes and continued talking "Ariana is the chill one, she's pretty much like Erykah Badu. So she'll be nice, but still cuss you out in a heartbeat cause she's reckless."