10| Sister Sister

Tryna' be in love, we don't fall too often
It's hard to fall, but you got me falling
Even when I try and the hoes keep calling
Why we in the club, why I'm always ballin'

Tryna' be in love, we don't fall too often
It's hard to fall, but still...
I don't want nobody else but you

- Trey Songz
_________________________________

- Ashton

"Stop touching my ass." I mumbled into Justin's chest before opening one eye to look at him.

"It shouldn't be right here then," he smirked "I mean it's mine anyway."

He eventually stayed the night, repeatedly saying how he didn't want to leave me. And let me tell you, clingy Justin is a mess.

We were wrapped in my blanket on my bed and his hands decided to roam on every inch of my body.

"What do you have planned for today?" I asked him and sat up on the bed, pushing my hair to my opposite shoulder.

"Not a thing. Unless you want to get into something..." He smirked playfully and I rolled my eyes.

"I have to pick up my sister from the airport I'm not about to play this game with you, Justin." I chuckled lightly before sliding out of my bed and grabbing my phone.

"Okay... I'll go with you."

I turned and looked back at him before grabbing my clothes so I could shower. "Do you know how much attention you come with? People are gonna instantly assume we're together."

He frowned a little and bit his lip. Stretching out further, he grabs my waist and pulls me back over to him. "Are you scared of what others are gonna think, or are you just nervous about being with me?"

I sighed and sat on his lap, playing with my fingers. "You're famous. How do I know you're not gonna be with me for a minute then be back out there trying to get with somebody else? I refuse to walk around looking like one of Justin Biebers side hoes."

"You really don't have to worry about that, Ashton. I told you I just want you. Nobody else." He mumbled before taking my hand and kisses my knuckles. "But how do I know you don't have side hoes, hmm? I might be the side piece and you could be playing me." He smiled playfully.

"Justin, the last person I had sex with was you, don't play these games." I laughed and shook my head.

"Speaking of that, we really should do that again at some point." He said licking his lips slowly.

"In due time." I laughed before quickly slipping into the bathroom to shower.

-Justin

I walked around her room and looked at a few of her pictures she had on her dresser of herself, instantly getting drawn into one of when she was little.

Smiling to myself, I decided to take a picture of it and put it on Instagram. Many won't know who's in the picture unless they've seen Ashton in person, anyway.

 Many won't know who's in the picture unless they've seen Ashton in person, anyway