14| Studio Time |R|

Touch me tease me
Fill me and caress me
Hold on tight and don't let go
Baby I'm about to explode
Cause I'm a love you can't control...

- Tiara Thomas

__________________________

- Ashton

After eating breakfast, there was a lot of sexual tension in the air and it was killing Justin and I.

We sat across from each other in Khalils car so that we wouldn't be noticed, and his thumb slowly drew circles on my inner thigh.

"I like this on you." He smiled, referring to my clothes.

" He smiled, referring to my clothes

"Thank you." I smiled back.

"I'd like it even more if you took it off." He mumbled under his breath and squeezed my thigh, making my skin heat up.

My breathing hitched in my throat, making me cough and look out the window. "I'm holding you to your promise when we get to the studio, so you're not getting anything from me till then, and you gotta work for it." I raised my brow at him, making his furrow.

"I'm not working for a thing." He chuckled. "By the time we get into that studio and I'm done, youll be worn out, sweetheart. That's a promise."

I bit my lip at the thoughts that were playing in my head and squeezed my thighs together. "What songs do you have to record?" I asked trying to change the topic.

"No Sense." He rubbed his chin and stopped at a red light. "I met with Travis Scott not that long ago to finish his verse, but I have a few more things to tweak; then I'm done." His phone went off a few times and he quickly checked it, unlocking his phone to send a quick message and locking the screen back.

"Alright," I said looking at his phone from the corner of my eye, before turning back to my own; posting a old picture to my Instagram since I haven't been on in ages.

@ashglo: ya look good

@ashglo: ya look good. Ya look blessed.

His phone went off again and he quickly picked it up, taking in the screen quickly before closing it.