Romantic part 1

While I was going through my books I realized that I never write romantic smut so I finally will Amy's pov
Mark wanted to take me out for dinner tonight to wine and dine but since I was pregnant we couldn't do the wine part. I was 2 months and so far the pregnancy has been pretty smooth. I picked out my red thong that mark and I got a while ago and I decided to not wear a bra and I put on a tight red satin dress. The dress went to my ankles but the dress also showed my cleavage. Mark was getting ready in his room meanwhile I went into the bathroom to do my makeup. Mark says I don't need it but I want to do a little eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, and lip stick. I put on some wine red lipstick and black sparkling eyeshadow. I put on some simple black stilettos and I curled my hair in big curls so it was semi straight. After that I walked into my room and waited for Mark to be done. Ten minutes went by and I heard fumbling with his cologne in the bathroom. I quietly walked towards the already open bathroom door and peeked my head in. "Babe are you doing alright?" I giggled. Mark looked at me and pulled me towards him. I could see the love in his eyes as he spun me around. "You.. look beautiful like always." Mark gushed. "Thank you handsome sir." I winked. Mark got fully ready and turned to me. "You ready, love?" I took Mark's hand before responding. "Of course I am baby." Mark blushed and we walked towards the door and he locked it.
A/N sorry I haven't updated the story recently I've been busy with school and such