Make me part 3

Amy's pov

We arrived at a  half club /half strip club named Illusion and got out. Mark suddenly kissed my neck while we walked in. We all went to the bar and the whole club was full. I ordered 2 shots Tequila, 1 shot of Hennessy, 1 White Russian, a Leg Spreader, a Blow Job, G spot, a Wet Dream, Porn star, and finally a Lemon Drop. When I started saying the inappropriate  drink names, Mark and Jack made the craziest faces and Mark bust out laughing when I said "Lemon drop" because that takes him back to his Hunie Pop days.

 Signe just ordered a Blue Margarita and Jack ordered an Irish Trashcan. Mark of course can't drink so he kept close watch of us all. Since I was drinking Tequila I felt horny and Mark could notice. I led him to a hidden spot pulled up my dress so he could see "down there". He mumbled "Fuck" and pulled my dress down and gripped my waist. "We need to get you home immediately  so I can fuck your brains out".I started rubbing his half hard dick while my other hand tugged at his bangs. He moaned at my touch while he got harder. "A-Amy can w-we p-please go home, baby we can do it anywhere y-you want except for here please." I stopped and realized his dominance was clearly gone "Ok baby lets find Signe and Jack." We walked back out and it was pretty easy to find them.

 We hopped back in our car and Mark was driving while I was in the passenger seat, meanwhile Jack and Signe were in the backseat passed out. I started rubbing my hand on his thigh and he was trying not to let it show that I was slowly breaking him. "Amy calm your fine ass down" I looked at him before put my hand inside his pants "A-Amy I take it back do whatever you want to me but please don't end me like this" he moaned. "Oh god you two are like animals can't you wait until we get home to fuck?!" We both turned our heads at a red light to see a somewhat annoyed Irish man holding Signe close to him.

 "I don't know can we?" Mark replied with a smirk. Right before Jack could respond we got drove into the driveway. "Oh good I don't have to see you horny bitches for the rest of the night" and with that he took Signe and opened the door. I leaned over and whispered in Mark's ear " No one fucks me as good as you do baby" Mark gets out the car, opens my door and picks me up and takes me inside and places me on the coffee table. " Damn right they don't" He yanks off my dress and his clothes. I begin to take my heels off but Mark stops me "I wanna fuck you with them on" he says in his deep sexual tone. Damn I wasn't expecting him saying something so sexy.

  "I was thinking maybe we can use some 'toys' baby girl". he continues  "Like handcuffs, nipple clamps , gag ball, I dunno its up to you". My mouth watered at the thought of him fucking me with nipple clamps while tugging at my hair. "Nipple clamps please." Mark walks into the closet and takes out a box named 'toys' and takes out nipple clamps. He walks over and puts them on me as I'm slowly in pain. Mark puts me on all fours and enters me. Keep in mind I'm still wearing high heels and Mark is pulling my hair. After 3 strokes my arms go weak as he hold my waist in place so he can easily hit my g spot.

 I was a moaning mess as his strokes got sloppier. "Fuuuuck!" Mark moans. I  turn my head so I can watch him work. He slaps my ass and grabs my boob and plays with my clamps and nipples.  I start to feel my climax as Mark came. "Babe you were sooo good." I said . Mark replied still panting "Not as good as you". He helped me up as my knees went weak and I started limping. "Aww poor baby was I going to hard for you?" I slapped his arm as I took off my clamps and heels. "Oh shutup you weren't going that hard. He picked me up bridal style and placed me on the bed. He yawned "I love you Amy Elise Nelson" Aw he said  I love you and my middle name too  "And I love you too Mark Edward Fischbach" He kissed my cheek and wrapped his arm around my waist.  We both cuddled , soaked in our own juices. As I drifted asleep I couldn't help but think on how I got so lucky with a man like Mark.

A/n Yes Amy's middle name is Elise