Wet dreams

Mark's pov (By the title you know what to expect  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). )

I woke up to see a very naked and pretty Amy sleeping peacefully. I picked up my phone from the nightstand and it displayed 5:00 A.M. "Mmm Mark harder" I heard her say. I took a double take at her so fast that I almost broke my neck. "Am I touching her?" I said in my thoughts I looked under the cover to see that I wasn't touching her at all then I heard moan again.

I widened my eyes when I realized that she was having a wet dream about me. I pulled the cover off of her slightly and looked between her legs to see her soaked pussy. "Fuck its like the ocean down there.. and I surely want to dive in and take a swim" I thought feeling my dick getting harder hoping that she would moan again. A few seconds later my wish was answered when she moaned loudly and started saying "Uh Mark yea right there" Then she started arching her back and said "M-mmark I'm about to cum babe". I heard her breathing pick up and her pussy started throbbing as she started clawing the bed and curling her toes. I move around the bed until I was face first with her wet reward.

Seconds later her pussy was drenched in cum as her muscles finally released. I was fighting the urge to lick it all up and let her wake up. She started moving around and her eyes fluttered open but I didn't notice because I was staring the dessert between her legs that I can't wait to eat. "Mark what are you doing....." she said. I wanted to quickly make up a lie but I can't lie to someone as beautiful as her.. but then again nobody else in the universe is as pretty as her.  I fessed up and told her the truth "I was looking at your pussy" She looked down and asked "Why?" I replied with "Because you look so sexy when you are wet".

She looked in between her legs really quick before asking "Did we do what I dreamed about?" I looked down blushing while saying "No but it was a hell of a show" A we both paused and  both said " I wish we did though" We both looked up and I kissed her I got up from the bed and said "I will be back you little freak I'm going to record  videos." She looked at me in my eye and said "I'm only your little freak" I winked at her and left to record the first video with  Bob. The game was Who's your Daddy and half way into Mandy walked in and Bob asked her who her daddy was. She responded with "Not you" and left the room. Me and Bob were laughing until Bob said "If only Amy was here I would ask her who her daddy was." I looked around and said "Actually she is here. Babe come here!" She ran into my room worried about what she would see."What's the problem Mark?"

"Nothing babe Bob just has a question for you". Amy walked over to my computer and waited for Bob to ask the question. Bob took a breath before saying "Amy who's your daddy". She looked at me before answering "Mark" .Bob's eyes widened  before looking at me with a smirk on his face. I looked up to Amy and bit my lip. I had just realized she put on a thong and put only a shirt on which made it look like she was fully dressed.  "Stop before you make me beat that kitty up" I said raising my eyebrows a bit. I heard Bob and Mandy in the background saying "OOO MARK" Amy smirked while saying "How about you do that when your done recording" I looked quickly back at Bob who was getting kissed on the neck by Mandy and gave me the 'Ok' sign. I quickly said my outro and Amy led me into the bedroom. She immediately got out of her clothes and started taking off mine. I fucked her until the neighbors heard us. "Sorry for the disturbance." Me and Amy laughed
I got up and put clothes on with Amy to record us playing a game together. We set up the computer and started playing the game. I walked behind her and put my arms around her and put my hands on hers to help guide her. I gently kissed her neck and said "I love you" in her ear. She smiled and said "I love you too". Hours later we were done editing and recording and got into bed. Amy got dressed in her boy shorts and my shirt. I stripped down into my boxers. We both hopped in bed and fell asleep.