"Love Juices"

Amy's pov

I was really nervous about having sex right in front of my friends but I tried not to let it show. "Uh babe we were gonna go to the club in 30 minutes and I was planning to get dressed in 5." He smirked before replying "All I need is 3 minutes." I moved my eyes around the room thinking of a response. "How is t-that possible." I stuttered. He leaned down to whisper in my ear "Minute 1.  Clothes get taken off. Get hard and make your pussy the Niagara Falls. Minute 2. Pound you so hard that you can barely breathe. Minute 3. I  fill you to the top with my cum. That's how it works with me princess. So Babygirl, how bad do want me?" I looked to Sean and he was leading Signe to the guest bedroom "Thanks for the advice Mark!" Jack said with his thick Irish accent. I looked back to Mark with an innocent look and tone "Daddy, my pussy is lonely... without you inside it." I bit my lip.

 Mark licked his lips "You act so innocent, but I know you're all but that and.. you know the perfect ways to turn me on. You're such a naughty girl and should be punished." I felt a burning passion raging inside of me "Then punish me now Markimoo" Mark chuckled before saying "I said you should be punished not that you deserved it. You have to earn it first, Sexy. If I'm being blatantly honest, your ass is firm, your pussy is perfect, and you could easily fuck me to sleep. Now let's get down to the main event and stop wasting time,I know you want it and I do too." He said grinding against me while grabbing my butt.

*3 minute timeskip*

Me and Mark were panting more than Chica after a good run.( A/N Yes Chica and Marzipan are in the story, I just never include them. ) He got off of me and said "Wanna take a shower to get ready?"I looked at the couch to see our "Love juices" all over a certain spot in the couch. "Uh sure."