Happy

Mark's pov

I opened my eyes a realized that it in the morning and that Amy was next to me. I felt so happy with her. Then the thoughts came flooding in about last night "Was it good?" "Did she like it?" "Does she like me?" I moved around until I looked down and saw that I was only in my boxers so I got up to find some pajama pants when I heard the sheets move.

Amy's pov 

I opened my eyes and realized that I was in another persons house but then I remembered Mark. I looked up and saw him put his pants on he turned around and saw me looking at him and filled the silence by saying "Hey babygirl er.. Amy" He looked so cute when he was  embarrassed. "Mark you can call me babygirl, I'm okay with it but you need a nickname" While I saw him think I touched my neck and winced in pain and he must have noticed. I quickly made a nickname for him "Markimoo, did we do anything last night"  I said with slight worry in my voice.

 He could sense my worry and quickly responded with " No no no  we just made out and exchanged love bites." I sighed in relief even though I kinda wanted to do more but if he was that good at kissing I bet he is much better at other stuff and I would want to remember it better. I moved the covers and got up and felt a little cold then I  felt Mark gazing upon my body,I looked down like I did last night and he had a bigger bulge in his pants.

 "Babygirl.... your um.. naked" He said while blushing and biting his lip. I looked down and sure enough and I was naked I quickly got back into bed. He chuckled before saying "Its ok princess I want to see your beautiful body - and hear your sweet moans again." He slowly got on the bed and started hovering over me.

 He started kissing me on my neck and lips before whispering seductively  into my ear " I would make you scream my name right here and now but you have a hangover." I quickly defended by saying " No I don't" He looked at me before saying " Hmm then sunlight wont affect you then" and he walked over to the window and opened the window cover to reveal the sun. The sight made me groan and stuff my head into his pillow. He laughed in his sweet deep laugh at me. "Ok babe I will be back soon I just have to record" he said getting ready to get out of the room before I interrupted him by asking " Recording what?" He looked back at me smiling while saying "My job is being a Youtuber and I have 16 million subscribers." I looked at him with wide eyes " Then why have I never heard of you before?" "I guess because I make gaming videos" "Oh ok bab get to work" I said before bringing him in for a slow, passionate kiss. 

 He makes me so happy.