Finally 29

Mark's POV ( I'm sorry I'll go back to Amy's soon)
I woke up with Amy's mouth around my cock. I whimpered letting her know I was awake and liking what she was doing. "So. Baby. How. Is. It. Being. 29?" She stopped to kiss me after every word on my abdomen. "Good especially since it's starting off like this." I kissed her forehead. "Well don't be expecting us to have crazy rough sex everyday." I went to fake kiss her just to spank her. She gasped playfully and giggled at my antics. I looked down at my boner before looking up to Amy. "Markkkk." She groaned. "You caused it so please baby." I pleaded. She walked over and stroked my chin before softly kissing me. I added some passion by sticking my tongue into her mouth as we fought for dominance until you gave up and let me take control. She broke the kiss and went for my neck. You bit down on my neck as I inhaled sharply. Surely this will leave a mark (hehe). She nibbled on my ear as my hips unintentionally bucked towards her. "I-" she cut me off by placing a finger to my lips. "Just let me take control for once." She whispered as she stared me down in desire. She kissed me passionately as she sucked in my bottom lip leaving my lips swollen and red. "Keep doing this and you won't be able to walk for weeks" I murmured. She got on all fours as I dove into her with a fast pace. "Mmmm mark." Amy breathed out. My breath hitched when she figured out the rhythm and pushed herself against me at the same time when I was thrusting into her."Your so... tight." I exclaimed."Pleaase cum inside of me Marrk!" Amy screamed. "You're really horny for a pregnant woman." I muttered under my breath. Seconds later all of my muscles contracted and I released into Amy. I tried to catch my breath as I rolled off of Amy and got her some water. She gulped most of it down immediately. "Your throat was dry huh? You could've told me and I could've fixed that." I winked. "No thanks I don't want salt in my mouth." She giggled. He cuddled and fell asleep.