Hidden Fear

Amy's pov 

 I moved around around in my comfy bed and looked at my alarm clock displaying 10am. I slowly got up not wanting to leave my spot, I shifted my attention from the bed to the bright sun outside. "Ugh" was all i could manage to say as i accidentally walked into my couch arm. I turned on the shower and took a warm shower, it was calm-almost too calm.I went into my room draped with a towel and put on some white sandals with a snoopy shirt and some black ripped jeans, after all i was feeling lazy.

  After my last breakup everything seemed so peaceful but one thought always went through my head "Will someone ever love me as much as i love them- or more?". My thoughts were soon interrupted by a knock on the door, I ran downstairs and opened the door to see Kathryn playing on her phone. "Oh hey Amy I didn't see you there at first." Hey Kathryn.". We both went for a hug and I was happy that she understood how I felt and regularly tried to comfort me- I am so lucky to have a best friend as considerate as she is. "Amy this might be a lot to ask, but do you want to go to the club with me at 11pm?"Fine only because you are nice and i trust you"Wow that worked pretty easily, ok see you at 10:30 to pick you up- oh and dont forget to dress cute cause you might someone nice" I scoffed at what she said " What are the chances of ME meeting someone nice?". She looked down for a second before replying with " Just be cute" " OK fine see ya at 10:30" She waved at me and i waved back before closing the door and siting down to watch Netflix.