Punishing Love Part 2

Amy's pov *Continued Smut*  A/n Sorry if this chapter is rushed

I took Mark's hand and led him into the bathroom and I ran the water in the shower. I looked at Mark before saying " Maybe this will be a good place to punish me."  Mark looked at me smirking while saying "If you think that this is enough you are mistaken babe" I got in the shower and said "Considering how you're acting you must be horny" He got in after me "Considering how you're acting you must want your legs to be weak for days and for the neighbors to hear you"  He started kissing on my neck and moving up slowly to my lips.

 We let our tongues explore each others mouths before he pinned me to the shower wall. He stopped to ask me "Are you on birth control babe?" I slowly nodded before hearing him mumble "Good so I can cum all over you" He started biting my neck and sucking while massaging my breast. A few seconds later I could feel his dick rock solid on my thigh. A few seconds later he swiftly picked me up by my thighs. He looked me in my eyes before suddenly plunging himself inside of me with no warning and started quickly thrusting while moaning.

 I gasped for air before saying " mmmm Maaaark" He took this opportunity to go faster and harder. I could barely take all of this pleasure and started arching my back while clawing at Mark's back. All you could hear in the room was our moans and wet skin slapping together. I felt this feeling rush over me as I said "M-mark I think I'm gonna... ahhh" I said quickly before the feeling of my climax washed over me. "Ok b-aabe I'm about to.. f-uuuuuuck" he said as a felt his warm thick cream shoot up inside me.

 All that was audible at that moment was our loud climax moan and the water rushing from the shower head. Mark, still holding me turned off the shower and walked out to step on the the mat outside the shower. He put me down but seconds later my legs felt a little wobbly and Mark chuckled after helping stand me up perfectly balanced. "Was I going too hard for you baby?" He asked still holding me up but with his hands on my waist. I blushed while saying "No.."He chuckled in his rich tone and got two towels before handing one to me.I wrapped the towel around me and walked into Mark's room and got my bag with my clothes.

 I picked up a bra before a felt strong hands wrap around me. I felt Mark's warm breath on my ear as he whispered "You won't be needing that tonight babe" I turned around and saw Mark in just his boxer briefs. He reached into my bag before pulling out a transparent red thong and  black lace crotch-less panties and looking up to me surprised and smirking. "Now this you can wear. Take your pick babe" He said before biting his lip in anticipation and arousal.

 I took the crotch-less panty out of his hand and started putting them on. While I was I heard Mark say "Fuck" and when I was finished with putting my panties on I looked at Mark's boxers to see his erect shaft. I tried looking away but I couldn't until I heard Mark say "Geez take a picture so it will last longer" I looked at him and said "Fuck you" he smirked before saying "When, where and what position?" I was so flustered that I was just getting out sounds " I... ah-hmm um" He started laughing and I started smiling because his smile is so cute.

 His laughing died down after a while as he went to his dresser and got a white button up and gave it to me. I walked into the bathroom as he got on bed and started getting on his phone tweet I'm guessing. I put on the shirt and buttoned it up to the perfect spot so Mark could get a nice view of my boobs and still look somewhat innocent.

 I walked out and leaned on his door frame before saying "Daddy" He looked up and immediately focused on my boobs then my eyes. I walked over to him and crawled towards him on the bed. "Daddy I don't feel like I've been a good girl. Have I been a good girl?" I said innocently before I heard Mark gulp then say " Uh no.. you've been a bad girl" I looked at him in his eyes with a slight pout before saying "I can make it up to you Daddy, do you want to see me touch myself?" Mark immediately sat up and quickly nodded.

 I sat in front of him before opening my legs to him and showing him his reward. I could easily see the bulge in his pants as I licked my middle finger then started rubbing my clit before going in. I started moaning looking at Mark as he was clearly focused on what my finger was doing ans how wet I was getting. I started thrusting my finger at a faster pace before adding another finger. I was arousing Mark so much that he pulled his boxers off his member and started stroking his dick. Right then I reached my climax and squirted  little bit.

 By then Mark was already jacking himself off and was close. Mark stopped and looked at me before saying in a dominant/really horny tone "Suck" as he looked down at his massive shaft. I quickly obeyed and crawled towards Mark then I started from the tip to the base. I could feel my head bobbing up and down on his monster. You could hear Mark's moans and my slurping throughout the room. Mark moaned one last moan before his thick liquid filled my mouth,it was a bit too much as I gulped it down the rest of is cum dripped on my boobs. Mark smiled and wiped the excess cum off my face, He went down to wipe some from my boob until I stopped him. I took my phone off of the nightstand and took a picture with Mark kissing my neck and the cum visibly on my boob as I posted it on instagram. Mark got his phone and tweeted 

Markiplier (@ markiplier) Sorry I didn't post my second video today. I was having "fun" with Amy tonight.

I giggled and I felt sleepy when Mark wrapped his arm around around me. "Goodnight babe I love you" he mumbled clearly tired "I love you too babe and goodnight" and we both fell asleep.