Really Mark?

Amy's pov cosminarwhale MarkiplierHurtsMe I need to thank both of them for helping me get this idea
Like recently mark and I have been wanted to try new things so now he's proposing that we try exhibitionism. He dared me to go outside without and underwear on and wear slightly revealing attire. So I walked into his closet with him closely following me. I went through his shirts until I found his lucky red flannel. Maybe if I wear this I will get lucky. I took it off the hanger and unbuttoned it. I faced mark as I took off all my clothes and put on the flannel, some black stilettos and I put a belt on to make it look like the flannel was a dress. "So Amy I'm taking you out for dinner first and then we're going to the mall. I don't want to hear any whines or groans either." I rolled my eyes nodded before I felt Mark's hand harshly grip my butt. "Don't you EVER roll your eyes at me again. You got it? If not I can make this a lot harder than it can be for you." I trembled as his hand travelled up and down my thigh. "Y-yes daddy." I stuttered. Mark nodded and made me follow him to the car and opened the door for me. He got in and started the car as he drove to a secluded restaurant so we could get a little privacy. We walked in as we waited for the waiter to seat us. Coincidentally the waiter sat us in the corner booth. Mark's hand creeped up in between my legs as he started fingering me. I let him takeover my body until I heard the waiter walk up and ask what drinks we would like. Mark paused from what he was doing to respond. "I would like a Sprite please." The waiter wrote it down and then looked at me. "I would like a water because my mouth is kinda dry." The waiter wrote that down too before walking off. I felt mark's got breath on my ear. "If you were thirsty you could have told me and I would've gave you something to swallow." He said in a low tone. I felt a surge of confidence at that moment. "Well what's holding you back?" I smiled while looking him in the eye before I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. I slowly put my hands inside his boxers and gripped his member. I pulled it out of his pants before I felt him start fingering me again but this time harder. I started pumping him at the same rate as him. He growled as he started mimicking a scissoring motion inside of me. I moaned quietly and jacked him off faster and gripped harder. Mark jumped at the noise of the waiters foot steps coming towards our table with drink and he asked us what food we would like. Mark order some steak and fries meanwhile I ordered a salad with chicken and ranch dressing. Mark and I went back to our activities until the waiter came back with our food minutes later. "Baby I'm so close." Mark muttered. An idea popped up in my head as I looked around for anyone as I picked up my plate and placed it in mark's lap. I positioned the place so when mark came it landed on my salad. "Ohh ohh babe this feels amazing." I picked up my place and started eating my cum covered salad. Mark used one hand to eat his fries while still fingering me. The waiter came back and asked us if the food tasted good. I nodded meanwhile mark pulled his fingers out of me and licked them clean. "It actually taste amazing, thank you." The waiter nodded and walked off. Mark and I finished our food and he paid for the bill. He took my hand as we walked to the car. He drove to the nearest mall and I leaded him to Victoria's Secret towards the panties. He immediately went to town as he kept picking up panties and asking me if I liked them. Mark of course wanted to pay for everything considering he had a lot of money on him at the moment. I picked up a baby blue mesh thong and a lace v string. I heard my fake coughing behind me from mark as I turned around to see mark holding a black lace thong and a red lace thong with a goofy smile on his face. "Marrrk really?" I giggled. "Yes and can you please get bras to match?" Mark begged. "Fine mark yes we can." I picked up some other things before paying for the items and we walked to a clothing store. I picked out some cute and sexy clothes and we went home. Mark and I were tired so we immediately fell asleep.