Tired

Mark's Pov

I woke up to a big golden furry creature licking my face and after a few blinks I realized that it was Chica. "Hey Chica-Beeka!" I then looked at my alarm clock it showed 10am and i got out of bed. I walked downstairs with Chica trailing behind me,I got her food and gave her some and soon I heard her munching away. I walked upstairs to get my towel and take a soothing shower. I got out and walking into my room and stopped until I heard my phone *ding*. I walked over to my phone to see what the message was. Apparently some girl texted me on Snapchat and complimented me on my looks attempting to flirt.

 I had just blocked her and deleting the message, I'm really getting tired of these girls trying to hook up for a quick make-out then leave. I wanted a girl that wanted me, not some cute boy that would only be make-out material. My thoughts were harshly taken when I heard a knock on my door. I ran downstairs and opened my door to see the one and only Tyler. "Hey Mark" Hey Tyler" I held my hang out signaling him to come inside. He walked inside for Chica to greet him by jumping on him.  "Chica down" I said.

 After a few second she got off of him, " Thanks Mark, there is something I want to ask you" "Ok go" Tyler paused for a second before saying " Please go to the club with me tonight at 11pm, its not about girls were just going out to have fun" "Tylerrrrr..... you know what- sure lets do it" Tyler sneaked a grin before saying " Ok I'm picking you up at 10:30 oh and don't look like a slob" He said before getting up to pet Chica and leave. " No promises" He opened the door to leave " Please Mark" " Fine Tyler, See you later". He left and I went upstairs to record video games.