Maybe they can learn something

*3 day timeskip* Amy's pov (smut somewhat)

Mark and I sat on the couch with Jack (Sean) and Signe watching Netflix while cuddling with Mark. About 50 minutes into the movie I looked over to see Signe and Jack making out and not paying to their surrounds at all. A few seconds later I felt Mark's hand gripping my thigh,I looked up at him and he was clearly focused on the movie. 5 minutes later Signe and Jack took a break from kissing and focused entirely on the movie, meanwhile I felt Mark's hand go inside my leggings and panties. He got his two fingers to spread my pussy lips, then he started forcing his finger inside of me pumping fast. I bit my lip and gripped the couch. I looked over to Jack and his eyes were wide looking at Mark and I. I shifted my eyes to Signe to see her staring at me surprised, then I looked up to Mark to see him taking his hand out of my underwear and licking his fingers clean while making us have eye contact, I could just see the the lust in his eyes and he pulled me up to straddle him and started kissing my neck until he found my sweet spot. I gripped the ends of his hair as he moaned into my neck then bit it. I moaned out in pleasure as he laid me down, he was in between my legs and started  unbuttoning my shirt and licked me from my neck to my naval. For a second I forgot our friends were right next to us watching. I tapped mark on his shoulder and said " Bab our friends are right here." He chuckled before saying "I don't care, maybe they can learn something." Mark was never like this, he would usually be intimate in private so this was a change.