Clubbing

Amy's pov

I stopped watching Netlix and realized that it was 9:00. Better start getting ready for going out with Kathryn. I got up with my legs sleeping because I wasn't active for hours except for bathroom breaks. I went into my bathroom to get the water ready for a shower. Something calm should at least happen before this night spirals into a disaster. 

Mark's pov

I finished recording and edit by 8:30 and got up to feed Chica. By about 9:30 I was getting dressed and got on Twitter. Time apparently flew and when I looked at my clock and   it was 10 and shortly after my doorbell rang.

 I walked downstairs and opened the door and Tyler looked pretty cool. "Hey Mark -wow you aren't dressed as a slob, that's a surprise." "Same to you Tyler" I mumbled. We stood there for a few seconds before Tyler said "Let's go" I nodded and we left

Amy's pov

After I took my shower I walked into my room without my towel, it didn't matter anyways because I live alone. I had went through my closet until I  found the perfect dress, It was a spaghetti strap black dress that ended at my lower thighs. I then found some black stillettos

 I then found some black stillettos

  With some fur near the toe. I heard my doorbell ring and I walked downstairs. I opened my door to see Kathryn in a red long sleeved dress. She quickly said "Let's go" and we walked to her car. The car ride was silent until we arrived at the club. People could be seen talking and drinking outside. But one person caught my eye, He had beautiful black hair and a muscular frame. He also had small, chocolate brown eyes so I guessed he was asian.

 Me and Kathryn had walked in and I saw the same person again, he looked kind of lonely because his friend - or at least who I guessed was his friend with brown curly hair left him. I walked over to him, careful not to bump into anyone then I successfully made it. He looked up at me and his pretty brown eyes looked my right into mine.

 After a few seconds that felt like minutes passed and I spoke up and said " Hi my names Amy" He looked at my smiling before saying " My names Mark and you're really cute" I blushed at the thought of someone as cute as he was swooning over me. He must have noticed my blushing and he blushed into a deep red and looked down . It was so cute because he looked like a tomato.

 I replied back with " I'm nowhere near as cute as you are". He looked up smiling from ear to ear, which made me smile widely too - I never felt so nervous and happy when I met someone. He made me feel so good. He asked if I wanted a drink and I accepted and got 2 shots of vodka, one shot of tequila and 1 shot  jello shot. Mark looked at me surprised I responded to the look on his face and said in a seductive tone  "What? I can handle my liquor." I turned around then looked back at Mark to see him look me up and down and biting his lip.

 Before I took my first shot Mark told me that he couldn't drink. Shot after shot the world was getting blurrier and blurrier but I could tell that Mark was next to me the whole time. It had just hit me that I had lost Kathryn and she had the keys to my house so I couldn't go home.

"Um.. Mark can you take me to your place tonight? My friend left me and has my keys to my house." I looked around to see the person that mark came with get into a car with some other chick. "Well I guess so since I have his keys" We both left the club and got into his car. We arrived at his house and it was huge, He opened the door and a golden dog came bouncing towards me.

 I bent down to pet her and Mark said "Her name is Chica by the way" "Hmm Chica.. suits her well." I got up to see mark smiling at me before saying " what do you want to wear to bed - er I mean sleep" I was in a flirty mood so I said " I can sleep in bed with you with your shirt on." He took off his shirt before handing it too me. I then took off my dress which I had no bra on under it and took off my heels then put his shirt on. I looked up to see him staring after the past events and I shifted my eyes lower on him and saw a visible bulge in his pants. He took this opportunity to strongly kiss me and pick me up and walk upstairs before placing me on his bed. He started kissing lightly onto my neck. It was so wrong doing this with someone I met just 2 hours before but it felt so right at the same time. 

      Whoa what a night