Make me part 1

Amy's pov

"Uh sure" Mark took my hand and dragged me upstairs into thee bathroom and turned on the shower. I stepped inside the shower with him following close behind me and I bent down to pick up my shower gel. As soon as I bent down I felt Mark's hands on my waist as his hips met mine. I went back up and Mark started softly placing kisses from my neck to shoulder. "Mark we can't we have to get ready." He turned me around as I saw his goofy smile "Wash my hair?" How did he go from aroused to adorable in a matter of seconds? "Yes babe I will wash your hair." I turned him away from me I started washing his hair. While washing his hair I looked down and my eyes were stuck on his round perfect ass. He must have sensed my eyes on him as he grabbed my hands from his hair and guided my hands to his fine booty as I grabbed it softly. He chuckled after saying "Remember how you said we have to get ready?" I blushed as we finished showering and wrapped towels around us as he hopped out. We both walked into his room , no sign of Jack and Signe. I dropped my towel and walked to his drawer where some of my underwear and clothes were. I heard the bed springs move as Mark got on the bed. Seconds later I heard soft moans as I turned around with wide eyes. I focused on Mark as I noticed that he was stroking himself as he looked at me. "Mark get dressed." He got up and started walking closer to me. "Its not my fault you're so sexy." I blushed "Okay Mark get dressed" 

"Only if I can watch you change baby."