Why the Elevator!?

Amy's pov
Currently Mark and I are going to a penthouse he rented out for some videos and alone time. Of course Mark had been horny all day so I might actually let him get to release the pent up sexual tension. We walked into the elevator but suddenly it stopped. I looked at mark with a scared expression as he walked towards me and brought me into a bear hug."Baby we will be fine I promise okay?" I nodded into his chest and wrapped my arms around him. Maybe since we were stuck I could help get him off. I moved move hands and started rubbing him through his pants. He groaned and grabbed my ass while kinda pulling down my shorts. I unbuckled his pants and they dropped to the floor as I yanked down his boxers too. He tore off his shirt has he took of all my clothes and threw them behind me. He picked me up and slammed me against the wall as he started thrusting into me slowly. He tricked me into thinking that this time would be gentle but then he quickly started ramming me. I felt my head lightly hit the wall of the elevator as he kept going harder and harder. He slapped my butt as he kept going harder and harder. I could barely hear his groans and whimpers over my loud moans. "M-mark I'm close." I muttered. Mark gently choked me as he whispered into my ear. "You cum when I tell you to." I whimpered as he went full speed. "Ok marki I'll hold it." Mark came inside of me and told me to cum. I did as he wished and right after we put our clothes on and the elevator started. We laughed and walked out of the elevator and chilled on the couch while waiting for Ethan, Tyler, and Kathryn to come.